D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
I have found some N powder suppliers in China. I don't mind spending the money and loosing but how do I verify the purity of the product?
Is there N testing kits available any where?

• Hugs
Reactions: alexx_m, Gonnerr and raindrop9
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Let us know if you succeed getting it, please. :)

Reactions: silentnights56, Wistful and nibbleone
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
You can just eat it and see what happens? You should also describe what it looks like and ask on here if it looks the same as the N that other people have.

I'm not sure if it counts as a drug in chinese law, drug as in cocaine meth LSD, China has VERY strict laws regarding addictive drugs, and I imagine N most likely falls under there. So basically I wouldn't risk it if it costs a lot.

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
You mean you found someone from China claiming to sell powder N. It could be a scam, so be careful.
Regarding the testing, there are barbiturate testing kits available but they will only tell you if it's a barbiturate or not (qualitative testing) not the purity of it, even so, it's a good start.
Quantitative testing (measuring the purity of the powder) requires you a bit of chemistry knowledge or sending a sample to Energy Control lab in Spain, if they're still active. People have done it in the past without customs issues.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000