StGerman

StGerman

Feb 22, 2019
Hi there,
According to the recommendation of pph I ordered N powder about 2 years ago and also got it from "Johnson" It turned out now that he changed sides to become a scammer. My question is now did I receive a charge which is legit and how can I test it? Why should he send me the powder if he could rather take the money? Does anyone here has experience with "Johnson"? How long would be the shelf live of the powder?

S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
It's rare to see someone here with N powder from J. From what I read in the past, I always thought the stuff from J was legit all along, just that he suddenly disappeared out of the blue, and possibly along with the money of some undelivered N.

Reactions: favourite
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Liquid ones stay potent for years...because, they usually come in sterile bottles...can't say the same for powder ones...they might have reacted with stuff in the air and degraded....the Guaranteed Shelf Life of N is 2 years...whether open or not....Real Shelf Life can vary...

D

Deleted member 4993

I have the Powder N from J > She was not a scammer.

It was later found that the Lab reports from the EC lab were not reliable in regard to testing for purity.

The shelf life is many years if stored correctly.

You should read up on Dilution testing > melt flow > titration if you want to test it fully yourself.

Reactions: OfficerK
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
It's rare to see someone here with N powder from J. From what I read in the past, I always thought the stuff from J was legit all along, just that he suddenly disappeared out of the blue, and possibly along with the money of some undelivered N.
IIRC, the quality of his product started decreasing before he (or was it she) stopped responding and disappeared.

Edit: I should also read the other posts before posting...

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

The week before she vanished there had been arrests made in China close to her and a few days later she vanished. I would hope she escaped.

Reactions: suicideofpeace and Jupiter
StGerman

StGerman

Feb 22, 2019

It was later found that the Lab reports from the EC lab were not reliable in regard to testing for purity.

You should read up on Dilution testing > melt flow > titration if you want to test it fully yourself.

How do you store it correctly? I guess in a dry and dark place?

D

Deleted member 4993

Wrapped tightly in a small plastic sealed bag in a sealed container with silica gel sachets.
All to be stored in a cool dark place.

W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018

what is the method?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Throw it to garbage. Two years is a risk. Take your money.
Useless.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If I were you I would send a sample of the product to the lab in Spain that's used by Exit International for such things.

I think you can read about in the PPH.

Exits also provides a testing kit, but it can't be used for determining purity, and I think you maybe have to be over 50 to order it.