• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Screenshot 2023 03 18 01 27 22 319
How much is too much? I put it back in the bottles with their stoppers in the frig. I want to just take it today still. I have privacy. Nobody expecting me until late Monday. Got some on my fingers and I licked them and am zonked this morning. I will continue to fast.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, pthnrdnojvsc, SleepyRobloxGrl and 1 other person
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Bump.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Is it possible to find the original concentration of N in your original bottle? Or perhaps pour out the water+dissolved N and weigh the crystals? To find out how much has dissolved and how much is still in ppt form
can you try to isolate the water + N you have, and dissolve the crystals in strong alcohol? A google search says it is prepared in 95% alcohol in labs. Perhaps 70% will work?
Pure N also melts at 130 degree Celsius. If possible, you can try to heat it up to that temperature, and melt it

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I didn't add water. Just poured the contents of the N containers into a glass. Very drowsy now must be the licking fingers from yesterday with a little N residue.

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Huh, okay. Do you know how many grams/mg of N was there in the orignal container? Perhaps if only some was lost you can still reach LD 50 with alcohol+benzos.
but isolating the liquid from the precipitate, then dissolving the precipitate in alcohol/water, before heating it to a higher temperature(maybe 70 degree Celsius), should increase its solubility and cause some to dissolve.

I don't know for sure, but maybe the ppt isn't N but some sort of impurity/perservative/contamination that appeared from being in storage for too long, if thats a bet you are willing to make

Last edited:
  • Informative
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
13 grams or 200 ml. I would take propranolol and then tequila after. I will give it a go today. Still fasting which is good

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
13 grams, hm. its hard to estimate from just a picture. Do you have access to a scale at home? You can check the weight of the crystals to know how much is dissolved. Otherwise perhaps more alcohol will work. You can always just eat the crystals I guess.

• Informative
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
So the precipitate is the N crystalizing?

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Well, to be honest, without a lab analysis I don't know. Technically N is soluble in water/ethanol, so it likely isnt, unless the solution is saturated.
My best guess is it is some form of impurity/peservative/contamination that appeared from years of storage, but I'm not exactly sure. Maybe an unknown solvent degraded after the years, decreasing the solubility of N, and causing it to crystalize, but I really am not sure.
Its probably still better to try and dissolve it separately in warm/hot water/alcohol, just to be sure.
N (sodium salt) should be pretty thermally stable, so if it is, there won't be much loss if you heat it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
And if it dissolves what would that show? Apparently this precipitate is formed after long storage. The label tells the vet not to use it precipitate formed.

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
It is given to animals as injections, so it is definitely unsafe if ppt happens. Means contamination bla bla
If it dissolves, it shows there is a chance this might be N. If it is formed after long storage, then it likely means its a peservative/something else that expired. I suppose since you are drinking it it dosen't really matter if contamination occurs. Not like you will experience the consequences of that, lol. Should not be N as it is highly soluble.
If you want to get sciency, and there isn't much information on the solubility of N sodium(assuming its sparingly soluble only), you can add more table salt once you isolated the crystals. If its indeed sparingly soluble, increasing the concentration of Sodium should encourage more N to dissolve.

Edit: A paper says that N sodium has a dissociation constant of 7.88, which means it should be very soluble in water

Last edited:
  • Informative
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I don't want to get get sciencey. Just want to understand whether it's best not to try or if it would still kill me.

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Yea, sorry. did the ASD special intrest rambling again. I can't really offer you a concrete answer. I'm not a scentist, and only you can decide if you want to do it.
I guess I would say, if I'm in your shoes with the N right now, theres a good chance I would still take it, after estimating the weight of the crystals. (Just to check if there is even a chance too much N ppted) I would probably drink more alcohol with it though, providing I had AE.

• Informative
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
That sounds more sciencey.

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
oh god. haha. its just weighing the crystals though, just a precaution. My rationale is if its more than 13g(more than N dissolved) it likely isnt N, and if its too little, it wont matter as much. I'll eat the crystals with everything else, and hope the stomach does its thing if I were you. If it is N, cool. If it isnt and is some form of contamination.... I wouldnt be here to experience the consequences would I.

I have a pretty shitty weight recognition, as my scale of SN hasnt arrived yet, so I cant guestimate the weight of the crystals

• Informative
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
Well, why wouldn't they be something from the origin solution as on the label itself says this is an indication of the stuff breaking down. Making the liquid less reliably measurable?

• Hugs
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
So this process of the n solution forming particles is called flocculation.

• Hugs
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
oooh hoho truly exciting stuff. but seriously though, I hope you find a solution for it

• Love
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Those crystals are some of the N converting to pentobarbital (acid). How much potency is lost, only a lab analysis would tell you.

Edit: Deleted the rest of my post because it was irrelevant. At the time i made the original commentary, the OP already drank its N.
If successful, it will be our first account (at least that i'm aware of) of someone successfully ctb using ten year old N with precipitate in it, which may clear other people's doubts about their old N.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bed and Dead Meat