• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
There has been some talk recently based on some videos by Dignitas that N can cause burning. I remember seeing someone post a link with suggestions on how to lessen that chance. I want to say it involved Pepto Bismol and something else possibly?

• Wow
Reactions: Trainstation
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
There was a Dignitas euthanasia video where someone (his first name was Peter) showed signs of mild discomfort. He lost consciousness really quick though.

One woman had an extreme allergic reaction and was screaming "i'm burning!" before losing consciousness. The source was a biased prolife site though. Even the biased source admitted it was the only fluke in euthanasia so far.

Putting any more drugs in your system to mitigate these small risks isn't worth it in my opinion. They might increase chance of vomiting or alter drug absorption.

Reactions: Trainstation, GreyMagic, Darkhaven and 5 others
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
There was a Dignitas euthanasia video where someone (his first name was Peter) showed signs of mild discomfort. He lost consciousness really quick though.

One woman had an extreme allergic reaction and was screaming "i'm burning!" before losing consciousness. The source was a biased prolife site though. Even the biased source admitted it was the only fluke in euthanasia so far.

Putting any more drugs in your system to mitigate these small risks isn't worth it in my opinion. They might increase chance of vomiting or alter drug absorption.
where i can find this video?