V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Anyone care to weigh in? Which is better? I feel like going with C leaves less room to be scammed, but A has the better product (C's stuff was supposedly less than 70% pure). I'm torn between the two...

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I would like a thorough test of both A and C's product before I commit to one, like you I am torn. But I would not be against the idea of one of the sites well known members reporting the results, I would actually pay for such a thing. I do not intend to appear selfish, as I would test it myself but (I fear) that I do not possess sufficient 'pull' within the community. If someone can name another that I can give money to and is willing to report the test, I would be more than happy to donate.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
man, this post didn't quite get the response I was looking for. And yeah, I was going to test out C's batch anyway & post results on SS. Definetly wouldn't take anybpdies $ for it though. But a coordinate pool might not be such a bad idea. The hard part would be finding someone trustworthy enough to actually do it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
man, this post didn't quite get the response I was looking for.

Might be because of the title. Should be "C or A?" Right now it just looks like another thread about N from A, or...taking A instead of N. :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 14386, Superdeterminist, NoneMoreNegative and 2 others