F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
I'm a little concerned about a single bottle of N wouldn' t be enough. I don't understand the inexistent record of organizations like dignitas or exit combining less quantity of N but mixed with Opioids. Maybe the mix may lead to a less peaceful death? I'm right thinking that opies + N empower each chemical making easy the death?

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I'm a little concerned about a single bottle of N wouldn' t be enough. I don't understand the inexistent record of organizations like dignitas or exit combining less quantity of N but mixed with Opioids. Maybe the mix may lead to a less peaceful death? I'm right thinking that opies + N empower each chemical making easy the death?

Check the next link

Attachments

• 2006 Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 35
AaronArc

AaronArc

Jul 10, 2019
I plan on using both. Here's my 2 cents.

Let the N do most of work. I wouldn't bank on a "half and half" approach. The body is complicated, and we should use tried and true methods to get the most predictable results.

That being said, I still think taking an opioid is a good idea. It will act as an added "warm blanket" that will calm you down and help you to avoid survival instinct and second thoughts on your last day. I would just take a normal dose of oxy an hour or so before the N.

Reactions: tryingtoescape and freaktech