gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Hey people. I was bound and determined to to use the SN method but I've recently decided to take the N method instead for a number of reasons. Now what I'm thinking of doing is getting good and high on some heroin or fentanyl before ingesting the N. Anyone have any opinions on this tactic? I did a quick sitewide search and some folks were mentioning that some end-of-life patients are on opiate medication for pain relief and then are given N to CTB. This is my preferred method so if anybody can give me a good reason to not combine substances, please lemme hear it. I don't want to mess this up but I also don't want to die with a ton of fear in my head. Thanks in advance everyone. Love to you all.

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I'd also be interested to hear responses to this. I can't imagine why there would be any problem doing this - if anything wouldn't it lower the chances of vomiting and make you more likely to be successful?

I was also wondering about using opiates before taking SN and if there would be any issue doing this.