laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
hi guys
i would like to know if someone of you have tasted N (a little little quantity) or have been thinking about it, before using it the real and last time?
if you have do it, how did you feel it? did you sleep? did you dizzy?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
hi guys
i would like to know if someone of you have tasted N (a little little quantity) or have been thinking about it, before using it the real and last time?
if you have do it, how did you feel it? did you sleep? did you dizzy?

Hello @laura fines. Can you tell us why you're asking? Thanks

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If I had N I wouldn't waste it with sampling or curiosity.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, sadworld, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I think even tasting a small amount of N has the potential to be fatal. If you use the search function some users documented their journey using N and mentioned the taste. Can't think of the names off the top of my head sadly. Maybe someone else can remember.

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I think even tasting a small amount of N has the potential to be fatal. If you use the search function some users documented their journey using N and mentioned the taste. Can't think of the names off the top of my head sadly. Maybe someone else can remember.
barbie, i know taste will be horrible... but that will be in the last time, when i have to drink much of it
i am talking about having a quantity that would let you sleep many hours ( or not... that is what i want to know)

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
At least a couple users have posted what you're asking about but I don't remember who. I don't recall anyone saying they got dizzy, I recall at least one saying they went right to sleep. But me saying that is not the same as providing quotes or links, and I just don't remember who it was. If you're really serious about this, you can use the key words sleep and sleepy to try to find the comments.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and laura fines
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
At least a couple users have posted what you're asking about but I don't remember who. I don't recall anyone saying they got dizzy, I recall at least one saying they went right to sleep. But me saying that is not the same as providing quotes or links, and I just don't remember who it was. If you're really serious about this, you can use the key words sleep and sleepy to try to find the comments.
thanks a lot, your comment is useful

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
meditation guide,
i dont think so...
i believe it is not going to be the same just taste it or drink a lethal dosis
if you want to have a great dosis you must have antiemetics

Last edited: