• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I decided to go with N as my method to ctb. Is it a good idea to take benzo with this method? There was nothing about it at the PPeH, but I'd love to reduce the SI a bit. Which Benzo should I take and where can I buy them to Germany?

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
benzos können natürlich helfen um den SI zu dämpfen- vorallem wenn ich mir die situation vorstelle wo du N einnimmst und kurz darauf panik entwickelst, doch nicht sterben willst etc... das kann quallvoll sein. welche benzos du einnehmen solltest weiß ich nicht, im prinzip haben fast alle benzos eine beruigende wirkung, da musst du recherchieren.
in deutschland sind alle benzos verschreibungspflichtig! ich habe mal versucht in einer online apotheke ein verschreibungspflichtiges med. aus dem ausland zu besorgen und wurde vom zoll mit einer unangenehmen strafe begrüßt.
am besten du findest einen arzt und erfindest eine geschichte, damit du benzos bekommst. hat bei mir geklappt.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
I agree to what Yaalya said. I also tried getting benzos online but because this is germany, I'm afraid that's not possible.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You guys might wanna look up some research chemical vendors, some new substances may still be legal even in Germany.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I was just with my doctor and he didn't prescribe me any benzo unfortunately. Maybe my story just wasn't good enough. But I've never taken such medication before and I'm not diagnosed either. I think it was more because of it. As you have said correctly, it is practically impossible to order something like this to Germany in an online pharmacy. So the best option for me is probably going to be the black market. I've found a few sellers for diazepam, is that good? Which Benzo should I take? Maybe you can help me out with a few brand names.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Diazepam is pretty much "the gold standard" all benzos are compared against, so that will be great if you can get it. It has a very long duration of action too.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Diazepam is pretty much "the gold standard" all benzos are compared against, so that will be great if you can get it. It has a very long duration of action too.
Great, thanks! I'll go with that then.