• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Hi, so I wish to buy N, and I have made contact with someone who has given me two possible contacts to purchase off:

1. Oral solution/injection. $800 for the lethal dose that also comes with muscle relaxants (pancuronium bromide) which helps to speed up the process.

2. Nembutal Powder reagent grade "Sodium Pentobarbital", CAS No. 57-33-0. It is the original authentic powder used by Dignitas in Switzerland, with the lethal dose being 15grams. Very potent and this quantity 15grams is enough to take down even an elephant. Comes with free anti-vomit medicine and sells for $700.

I'm not sure which one I should go for.
I presume the injection means for the veterinary way, instead of drinking? I'm fine with getting needles (I get needles in my back right down to my spine), but I'm not sure about having to give myself a needle though, I may mess it up. I would just drink it.
I was told that with the oral solution I would be "100% sure to receive my package" which is tempting.

The powder one seems like it would be easy to just mix into water and drink, no needles, and seems reassuring that I get antiemetics with it so I needn't worry about trying to get a prescription for that. It doesn't say that this one is guaranteed to be delivered like the other one.

I guess what I am asking, is if you were choosing, which would be your choice and for what reasons? I'm just trying to decide before I make contact.

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The first option is definitely prepared for IV administration. I don't know if a muscle relaxant orally will work. If it works and takes effect before N, it's a non-peaceful exit. An experience where you are slowly suffocating with hypoxia but unable to move as consciously. I wouldn't have chosen the first option, if I had been drinking. For the second option, a laboratory test is definitely needed for purity control. In this case, D seems to be the best option, because you know for sure the degree of purity. It's also a reliable source and powder N is seen as more suspicious at customs. I think the answer is D :) No known reliable source other than D.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenBliss
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Hi, so I wish to buy N, and I have made contact with someone who has given me two possible contacts to purchase off:

1. Oral solution/injection. $800 for the lethal dose that also comes with muscle relaxants (pancuronium bromide) which helps to speed up the process.

2. Nembutal Powder reagent grade "Sodium Pentobarbital", CAS No. 57-33-0. It is the original authentic powder used by Dignitas in Switzerland, with the lethal dose being 15grams. Very potent and this quantity 15grams is enough to take down even an elephant. Comes with free anti-vomit medicine and sells for $700.

I'm not sure which one I should go for.
I presume the injection means for the veterinary way, instead of drinking? I'm fine with getting needles (I get needles in my back right down to my spine), but I'm not sure about having to give myself a needle though, I may mess it up. I would just drink it.
I was told that with the oral solution I would be "100% sure to receive my package" which is tempting.

The powder one seems like it would be easy to just mix into water and drink, no needles, and seems reassuring that I get antiemetics with it so I needn't worry about trying to get a prescription for that. It doesn't say that this one is guaranteed to be delivered like the other one.

I guess what I am asking, is if you were choosing, which would be your choice and for what reasons? I'm just trying to decide before I make contact.
Where did you make contact? 99% are fake.

Reactions: Talvikki
DyingIsMyChoice

DyingIsMyChoice

Nov 28, 2021
Please DO NOT purchase from these people - I recognise the wording and they are 100% scammers. You won't get your product, and you'll lose all of your money. PLEASE NOT trust the email you received - btw, the two people mentioned in the email are the same person. They scammed me a few weeks ago.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, yeh it's all gucci, Talvikki and 1 other person
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Please DO NOT purchase from these people - I recognise the wording and they are 100% scammers. You won't get your product, and you'll lose all of your money. PLEASE NOT trust the email you received - btw, the two people mentioned in the email are the same person. They scammed me a few weeks ago.
And this is why I made a post. Thankyou for letting me know. I don't know if I am allowed to post the website for others to know?

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Okay, so I had been having problems opening the PPeH file previously, over the last week or so, so I hadn't had a chance to read it. But I finally managed to get it to DL today, and yes, this is one of the scams. I guess you are all correct in telling me this D person is the only way. Now that I have read the PPeH, I am looking for someone that can verify that I have found the correct contact email for D, please message me if you can help. Thankyou.

DyingIsMyChoice

DyingIsMyChoice

Nov 28, 2021
And this is why I made a post. Thankyou for letting me know. I don't know if I am allowed to post the website for others to know?
You can post on the PPH webpage, but not sure if you can do here. I'll go out on a limb and say that 'Christian Janssen' is a total scammer and based in Cameroon. Sound familiar?

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Why not order from D?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I'm so sorry this happened to you.