• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
How long do the liquid N remain its purity ?

According to the Pph, if it remains transparent and there is no "dust" that appears is that it is good, is it true ?

From how many years (or months) we have to use the test kit ?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
How long do the liquid N remain its purity ?

According to the Pph, if it remains transparent and there is no "dust" that appears is that it is good, is it true ?

From how many years (or months) we have to use the test kit ?
There are many kinds of test kit so the expiration date of the kit would be specific to the one you purchase.

Reactions: Alucard
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Don't you need send it to laboratory with some example liquid? I have seen just the exit test kit... You could try it on your own?;The liquid

Reactions: Alucard
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Don't you need send it to laboratory with some example liquid? I have seen just the exit test kit... You could try it on your own?;The liquid
PPeH latest update has multiple options for purchasable test kits, one option to mail the sample, and a few DIY home options.

There's also different types. Some just test for the presence of N, others test for the percentage.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and Alucard
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
In the PPH you can get Info on how to both order your own test kit and how you could send a sample to a lab for 100% confirmation.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and Alucard