D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Just throwing it out there. With increasing reports of difficulty obtaining N directly in South American countries (Mexico, Peru etc), I wonder if Africa is the next frontier

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
How would one go around obtaining n there. I noticed some people had easier access to it, in africa. Just wondering if person would need to travel directly there searching for it

D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Anxiety Attack - "I noticed some people had easier access to it, in africa" could you elaborate? you have seen reports from people claiming they have been able to obtain N in africa?

Yes, I meant obtaining it directly through visiting agrovet stores there, in the same fashion how people have tried to obtain it in Mexico and Peru with some "tips"

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Africa is... quite a big continent, way bigger in both population and size to latin america. there are a lot of countries with different laws and morals. and there's still the language barrier, even if some countries of Africa like Nigeria and south africa are primarily english speaking, you will have a much harder time trying to communicate in the rest of them.

you'll probably need a lot of research into how vet pharmacies operate there and at least some certainty that you can actually get it there before you go spending thousands on a trip. and I haven't read any reports of people buying N in Africa.