• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
Hello guys, im thinkin to order and i want to know if the package gets seized whats next? anyone got trouble? they ask you the value? they ask you whats inside the bottle or who send it? they test it? they throw it away? whats the process? (europe orders)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhaven
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It's not a schedule I substance so you don't have to worry about it too much. If they come to your door just say "I understand yous are trying to do your job but I don't talk to law enforcement without a lawyer." The only thing you might have to tell them is your name and address.

Reactions: TiredOfLife95 and Faraway1990
I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
so if they opened the package you are fucked

Reactions: Darkhaven
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I only know @Honigwaffel he wrote his experince in the megathread check the last sites or his profile if you want know.

Reactions: NextSummer
I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
lets say they call you and they ask you questions about it..wtf to say?
for start if they call you about it for whatever reason except delivery means the package its gone right?

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
If it get seized, you order again at reduced price.
But it is more likely to get lost by post office, or get stolen. In this case order again at reduced price.
If you get it dont keep it in your home address. They might allow it just to raid your home later in search for more.

I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
so if it get seized they just saying to you it got seized and thats all? i think its imposible that

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
You will get a love letter or,
you will get called to prove a price or,
you will be put on a watch list.

I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
if i say to them it is liquid for e ciggarete?
i will not get it but atleast i wont get trouble about it
or to say i have no idea about any package

Last edited:
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I think if you don't answer, your package will get destroyed automatically. Nothing will happen. This is the safe side.
Don't lie or fake documents. If custom has your package, it's lost but you are safe. If you lie, you might get into trouble (they might want to verify what you say by checking the content).

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Say you didn't order anything. But better don't get into talks. So just order a new package and it's fine.

Reactions: jake3d