• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
What do you think? I found a vendor on nightmare market that sells 20g of powder N through EEUU. Have good raking but only 11 sales. He is realcarder00

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
cool, how much $$.. it would be cool to have ... since liquid expires... on March 2020....

is there going to be a hot sale on 2020??? many people selling??

Reactions: Thorn
slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
I think it could be worth the risk, there is escrow anyways?. However maybe getting 1g fentanyl 666 from happydrugs would be better?, as i heard people saying they suffered from N?
I am hesitating between getting N or fentanyl. + it is cheaper
and i bought from happydrugs 1g fentanyl on wallstreet market, but my parents got the package and put it to trash...
But he had like hundread(s) of good reviews, he was the #1 fentanyl seller

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and freaktech
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm between N and opioids too, on nightmare are another fentanyl analogue that looks very interesting, "furanylfentanyl", requieres a little higher dosage and more easy to fit the dosages

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Yes the one i'm talking about is furnaylfentanyl / 666 / fluoro - furanyl fentanyl or something. Well the one from happydrugs.
But just so you know i bought 100mg fentanyl from wallstreet market with lots of good reviews, injected it, 7h later was brought to hospital and survived.
So either it was 1-2% purity fentanyl as some says it's fake fentanyl, and when we think about it the sellers need to make more $$ so they don't want their clients to die and also the dude 'thelittleguys' sells his fentanyl way more expensive, or just that fentanyl requires to be left alone.
I was thinking maybe buy a chainsaw and overdose while my head over chainsaw until i pass out. What do you think?
other idea was 1g fentanyl 666 + plastic bag on head + go in a forest so not found

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think it could be worth the risk, there is escrow anyways?. However maybe getting 1g fentanyl 666 from happydrugs would be better?, as i heard people saying they suffered from N?
I am hesitating between getting N or fentanyl. + it is cheaper
and i bought from happydrugs 1g fentanyl on wallstreet market, but my parents got the package and put it to trash...
But he had like hundread(s) of good reviews, he was the #1 fentanyl seller
Fentanyl and opioids seem most peaceful.
It's peaceful enough that people often die from it by accident, just nod out and forget to wake up, that sounds good to me. People who've been revived after opiates often report it as
"the most beautiful peaceful feeling in the world, then nothing."

I've got to get some.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
The preparation that sells happydrugs is 1:10. A high dose of FU-F is 1.6 mg, and consequently, 16 mg if the source is HD. how much would be lethal dose? maybe, 100-150?
Would be interesting too, who are the most peaceful opioid options available, but seems like there is no research about lethal dosages. If N is the drug of choice for euthanasia maybe is more peaceful than opiates or what?

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I have often wondered why people don't more often combine a plastic bag on head with whatever they overdosing on. Seems like a good back up just in case your dose isn't lethal. I wonder why not? I'm thinking of doing that. Just need to research what type of bag (I'm sure there's some best practices with that as there is for everything).
You ever put your head in a plastic bag and left it? I have
You start hyperventilating real quick and it's terrifying. Not to mention, being concious enough to not feel that hyperventilating feeling after taking an OD would be considerably difficult

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and Chucchy
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I wouldn't put it on until I was very close to passing out. I admit this would be hard to time and might fail (I might put it on too early and have to rip it off, or never get it on because I waited too long), but still seems worth an effort. I'm not seeing a downside to trying except for the seconds of panic if I put it on too early.
I think it'd be the timing that few people do it (at least that I've seen). Also, ripping the bag off whilst unconscious

C

Chucchy

Jun 13, 2019
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm between N and opioids too, on nightmare are another fentanyl analogue that looks very interesting, "furanylfentanyl", requieres a little higher dosage and more easy to fit the dosages
Did you decide whether to buy the N?
Are these websites on the darknet? Is taking a fentanyl od painless, then? Sorry if these are silly or obvious questions!

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
This could be a scam, so beware!

Reactions: Mud. and riverstyx
slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Are these websites on the darknet? Is taking a fentanyl od painless, then? Sorry if these are silly or obvious questions!
taking fentanyl is painless, i injected 100mg and went in coma right away, it's painful if you don't die and get reanimated
I wouldn't put it on until I was very close to passing out. I admit this would be hard to time and might fail (I might put it on too early and have to rip it off, or never get it on because I waited too long), but still seems worth an effort. I'm not seeing a downside to trying except for the seconds of panic if I put it on too early.
just inject the drug you're overdosing so you can control when you go in coma? injection take effect within secs/mins

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I have often wondered why people don't more often combine a plastic bag on head with whatever they overdosing on. Seems like a good back up just in case your dose isn't lethal. I wonder why not? I'm thinking of doing that. Just need to research what type of bag (I'm sure there's some best practices with that as there is for everything).

therhydler (rip) combined partial and n.

the same setup that is recommended for inert gas would probably work as well. i believe they rec a oven bag or a bag with a drawstring.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
taking fentanyl is painless, i injected 100mg and went in coma right away, it's painful if you don't die and get reanimated

just inject the drug you're overdosing so you can control when you go in coma? injection take effect within secs/mins
Did you tried your fentanyl at first at normal dosages? where came from (vendor)? Seems mircaculous survive to 100, and scares me to try with FU-F, but I ordered the past night. Another legit vendor called "cdven" sells a mix of synthetics that mimics very well heroin but stronger. I remember that ordered from him a little sample, and only 30 mg make my nod.
Fninally I ordered Fu-F. Regular fentanyl is more hard to find. Theorically, opioids would be as peaceful as N at least, but there is a lack of practical research

Last edited:
slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
vendor was from Poland. No i didn't do small dosage.
I think i will order the nasal spray and test if it removes pain and if it does i will use nasal spray + chainsaw

I heard they don't use fentanyl as it could create convulsions ect, like when i was in coma, i was breathing weirdly ect, and theyy want the population to see it 'peaceful' else they could just shoot the dude with a shotgun for execution.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
vendor was from Poland. No i didn't do small dosage.
I think i will order the nasal spray and test if it removes pain and if it does i will use nasal spray + chainsaw

I heard they don't use fentanyl as it could create convulsions ect, like when i was in coma, i was breathing weirdly ect, and theyy want the population to see it 'peaceful' else they could just shoot the dude with a shotgun for execution.
Did you convulsionate? Do you remember pain from your coma episode? And why reanimation was painful? Thanks, and sorry for so much questioning

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
I don't think i did, my mom told me when she found me i was taking big breaths, maybe this is similar , i remember no pain at all from the coma, only when i woke up, as they removed the tube that was inside my lungs to send air, then i was breathing super fast and barely couldn't move. Later was transferred to intensive care where i barely could move, but the pain is ok, just was so scared that i would remain like this for life, every night i had shit ton of cables attached with a machine doing 'beep beep beep' loudly ect, was horrible couldn't sleep and my back was painful.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
shit... the reanimation seems terrible, scares a lot if you dosage was really 100 mg fentanyl no matter the route

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
what about just using nasal spray then put your head on chainsaw? maybe there would be no pain and 100% not getting reanimated bullshit
yo
shit... the reanimation seems terrible, scares a lot if you dosage was really 100 mg fentanyl no matter the route
you bought 1g 666 fentanyl from happydrugs?
and did happydrugs processed your order?

Last edited:
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
what about just using nasal spray then put your head on chainsaw? maybe there would be no pain and 100% not getting reanimated bullshit
yo

you bought 1g 666 fentanyl from happydrugs?
and did happydrugs processed your order?
I bought them but not accepted the order yet. Maybe he will connect to market tomorrow and accept my order

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
therhydler (rip) combined partial and n.

the same setup that is recommended for inert gas would probably work as well. i believe they rec a oven bag or a bag with a drawstring.
Thanks. yeah I remember therhydler talking about that. I think she had it prepped but wasn't sure she would definitely combine it, and no one really knows in the end but her. I guess I could think of that too. But it just seems worse to me somehow. More upsetting to myself and to those who find me. Not that it should matter.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
HappyDrugs didn't send my order yet, but ordered cdnven too and sent it today, I ordered the syntethic heroin Level 1. Cdnven was absolutely legit on DM

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
yes, just not with fent. OD of benzos and a chainsaw on a timer socket.

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
HappyDrugs didn't send my order yet, but ordered cdnven too and sent it today, I ordered the syntethic heroin Level 1. Cdnven was absolutely legit on DM
how many mg/g? And what do you plan to do with it?
yes, just not with fent. OD of benzos and a chainsaw on a timer socket.
would you have the post or something so i can see how he did exactly? How did he use the timer socket?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Sorry, i confused two stories, no drugs were used, just some booze. He must've had a hell of a nerve. No. 6 here:

Code:
https://listverse.com/2017/04/13/top-10-bizarre-suicides-that-will-horrify-you/

The guy with the benzos built his own guillotine...

Code:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1428408/Suicide-by-DIY-guillotine-and-an-ingenious-timing-device.html

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
how many mg/g? And what do you plan to do with it?

would you have the post or something so i can see how he did exactly? How did he use the timer socket?
I ordered a gram. I want to have it as a exit option, but as i was a opiate user in the past, maybe i touch It...

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I ordered a gram. I want to have it as a exit option, but as i was a opiate user in the past, maybe i touch It...

What site did you buy it from? You can pm if you prefer.