• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
Trying again, is there someone here who got N from D that i can PM him about a question i have?? Please it will be very helpful!

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
what do you want to know about D and his\her N

Reactions: Avisagia and Praestat_Mori
A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
I know! Long ago, but still, did you get it from him?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Did they ever start to manufacture N again? D couldn't get it any more, no one could.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Did they ever start to manufacture N again? D couldn't get it any more, no one could.
In 2021, a worldwide shortage of pentobarbital began to occur, nembutal is still being manufactured

Reactions: wljourney
A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
First of all, it isnt 100% true, what if a chemist with the ability to make it will decide to make it for easy money...
But more important, im not looking for N i just have a question ! Hence if someone here reading this and got N from D please PM me!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In 2021, a worldwide shortage of pentobarbital began to occur, nembutal is still being manufactured
Isn't nembutal a brand name for pentobarbital?

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Y
Isn't nembutal a brand name for pentobarbital?
Yes it is. Pentobarbital is the main chemical that causes death. Nembutal is like bitcoin, but many other coins out there too. Some are even better now.

Worldwide shortages since 2020s, due to covid and there was a fire in one of the main chemical factories in Taiwan. Very few companies produce pentobarbital. Now some alternatives have started popping out like T61 in Mexico.

Reactions: sserafim
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
If N comes back for real, there will be partying and celebration on SS cause everybody wants that sweet sweet N

• Yay!
Reactions: Red Desert, LittleBlackCat and Avisagia
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
First of all, it isnt 100% true, what if a chemist with the ability to make it will decide to make it for easy money...
But more important, im not looking for N i just have a question ! Hence if someone here reading this and got N from D please PM me!
A chemist wanting quick cash would be making THC derivatives, MDMA, meth or LSD. Huge penalties for N. D is listed as an N scammer on the Exit Nembutal Scam website.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
A chemist wanting quick cash would be making THC derivatives, MDMA, meth or LSD. Huge penalties for N. D is listed as an N scammer on the Exit Nembutal Scam website.
N from D was legit, however there were multiple scammers who pretended to be D and used very similar email addresses. Those have been reported to the PPH scammer list.

BTW the Feds just arrested D and he is being charged for selling/importing N to the USA (and other countries).

All the details on how he sold N and what the process was is described in the case files linked below:

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost Magic