• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Hi, I saw the contact details in april pph but could someone that knows the legit e-mail DM me it to make sure it matches, heard some ppl say there were imitation ones set up by scammers that are one character different, I'm not gonna post it here obviously & just wanna check it matches what I have here.

Would be appreciated.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
You can PM me the one you have and I'll let you know if it's correct or not.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
S

SleepyBB

HwlsMvnCstlCULT
May 15, 2022
It's worth noting that he's currently out of product at the moment too. Nothing for months

Reactions: waitingforrest
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
It's worth noting that he's currently out of product at the moment too. Nothing for months
That's fine, just wanna make sure I was talking to the real deal on the e-mail as opposed to an imposter; got scammed on something last year & don't want a repeat on a high ticket item.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and SleepyBB