Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone know how long it's been taking to receive N from A recently?

I know it usually takes 2 - 4 weeks, but I was wondering what everyone's experience has been as of late.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Busdriver and Kruger
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I got mine in one week, I was so surprised I was expecting it to take at least a month

Reactions: Darkhaven, Craig31ldn, Busdriver and 3 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for replying, and that is good to hear that it worked out well for you.

How recent was this?

Reactions: Busdriver and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Reactions: Busdriver and Captive of Mind
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Great! It is good to know he is still operating reliably.

revenge88

revenge88

Feb 2, 2020
How to order nemubutal fro m A

Reactions: Busdriver
S

soggyweeetabix

Aug 29, 2020
Can it be emailed? I guess I cannot use the PM function as I don't have many posts yet.

Postone

Postone

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, where does A ship from?
Mexico,at least it was in my time,I'm out of date from the N business since 2018.Back to see if there is still a reliable way to get N,seems like he is still around.

Reactions: Kruger, xLosthopex and NoneMoreNegative
E

Evening Star

Nov 30, 2019
Can someone please give me A's email? I'm ready to get out of here

Reactions: LastFlowers
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Can anyone PM the email for A or C. Do you think he will still deliver?

E

Evening Star

Nov 30, 2019
How many posts do you need to make to be able to receive PMs?

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
How many posts do you need to make to be able to receive PMs?

Think it's 5, so I would guess by tomorrow you can or even maybe later today if you post one more time

Reactions: Cronos
T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
do you just use your email or make one up just curious. vpn?

E

Evening Star

Nov 30, 2019
I'm just posting one more time so I can receive messages. Can someone please contact me with As info?

ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
How could I get information on acquiring N in the USA for myself besides going to this or that website like I'd want to talk to someone and the process involved acquiring it

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
How could I get information on acquiring N in the USA for myself besides going to this or that website like I'd want to talk to someone and the process involved acquiring it
You'd have to see if anyone here who acquired it would be willing to speak via private message and give you the info. Bear in mind it is upwards of 750USD, so be sure you can afford to gamble with that kind of money.

Reactions: AllsWellThatEndsWell
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
New to this site, been scammed for N in the past so I'm hoping to find some true sources via friends on this platform. Being scammed sucks when you're already struggling day to day :(

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
New to this site, been scammed for N in the past so I'm hoping to find some true sources via friends on this platform. Being scammed sucks when you're already struggling day to day :(
Getting N is a gamble, even if someone here gives you a "legit" email, you could still get scammed. Maybe you should have a look at alternative methods if you're struggling with money, so you don't spend all your money on N and then still get nothing

Reactions: _Minsk and AllsWellThatEndsWell
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
I've wavered back and forth with other methods, but I feel that N is the only way I could truly go through with it. Two failed OD's in the last two years (I never did research on these topics until quite recently), and with OD's being so unreliable statistically I can't see any other way where my SI wouldn't immediately kick in. It's awful, I want to go so badly but finding the ticket is such a problem.

A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
For C you need to go to his dedicated website on the darknet
Could you PM the site? I have looked on EM and couldn't find anything that looked like what has been described in the mega thread. I know N isn't usually listed as N, too, even on the darknet

thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Can somebody PM me the new email of A please?