• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny

May 21, 2021
I tasted N before so I know how it tastes. I am 200% sure that I will definitely throw up because of how bitter it is. And drinking 2 bottles of that I really can't. So I'm thinking about doing N enema instead. Anyone can help me confirm if this method would work? I will take anti emeitcs like everyone would but instead of drinking it I will do the enema. As I do enema regularly so I have no problem doing it.

My mistake was throwing my N away because I moved to another state fews months ago and was afraid of flying with N. So I just threw it away without thinking of doing an n enema test.

I knew one user posting about doing this method like 2 yrs ago but seem like no one talked about it since then.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk1
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
It's a great ROA but when you pass,could it all come out?

fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny

May 21, 2021
It's a great ROA but when you pass,could it all come out?
I always think it is too small amount of liquid to make me release but that's a good question. I couldn't remember how many ml per 1 bottle of N. Is it 100 ml? So I will try doing 300ml of plain water enema to see if it would stay or come out. Thank you for pointed that out!

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
And, I think Marilyn Monroe died this way too.

So, N enemas are a girl's best friend! Where did you read that she did that, OP? :))

marilyn monroe icons GIF

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
maybe they just keep it shtm
cod

Reactions: fuzzybunny
fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny

May 21, 2021
So, N enemas are a girl's best friend! Where did you read that she did that, OP? :))

marilyn monroe icons GIF
Sorry don't have the article. I just randomly read long time ago but maybe I could be wrong. I think I should change it because i don't want to spread false information. Thank you for asking!

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Wikipedia lists the rectal bioavailability as 90%. I had been considering drinking 1 bottle and the other via enema. That way if you puke still a good chance of absorbing over 1 bottle worth. Not sure the risk of it coming out once you pass out though.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Almost everyone evacuates when they die. maybe it will be enough

fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny

May 21, 2021
Wikipedia lists the rectal bioavailability as 90%. I had been considering drinking 1 bottle and the other via enema. That way if you puke still a good chance of absorbing over 1 bottle worth. Not sure the risk of it coming out once you pass out though.
That's a good idea if you can drink it. Maybe 1 bottle I can manage to drink it. Will definitely keep it as option.
Almost everyone evacuates when they die. maybe it will be enough
That's true. I hope that too!

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm also very afraid of vomiting N, losing my bottles, being admitted to a psychiatric hospital, ending up in the ICU, spoiling my health even more, already weakened by medicine.... A lot is discussed here about the bad taste of veterinary N and the risk of vomiting.... it's a reality and I'm worried... I read about five reports of people (I don't consider these failed attempts to be few) who couldn't swallow N, choked, spit out or didn't take a sufficient dose because of the "disgusting" taste and loss of consciousness before ingesting the full dose. It may or may not happen to me. I thought about adding peach syrup in syrup (which comes in cans of peach in syrup sold in supermarkets) to the N. I bought stevia to add to the N, but I hated the taste of stevia alone or mixed with any drink. I know the manual doesn't recommend adding drinks to N. But will adding 100ml of canned peach syrup to 200ml of N help keep me from throwing up? Because of this fear, I'm almost deciding on the IV drip of 100 ml of N. Is 100 ml of IV N enough (1 bottle only)? Are 200 ml of oral N and 100 ml intravenously the deadly dose? A nurse would come here to put the access in my forearm (the needle I have is not thick). And I, before bed, inject 100 ml of N into the empty saline bag, position myself in bed in a way that my body is still and comfortable (tying my arm, perhaps, to the bed, standing with open arms) and I connect the forearm access to the bag with N. It should take about 10 minutes to empty the bag with N (the needle is not thick). Because of the medical treatment I have been undergoing, I have all the injectable material here with me, including the aluminum support to hang the IV bag, but the needle I have is not as thick as the one they use to anesthetize me during surgery I did 6 years ago. I remember that when I had my first surgery, to receive general anesthesia, I had my arms open on the operating table, my back up. I remember the nurse sticking a thick needle into my arm vein. They held my arm to inject the anesthetic. During the insertion of the needle, I turned my head to tell the medical staff that the needle was too thick and that it was hurting me and I just remember hearing the nurse saying to me that this would be the only pain I would have. would feel in the operating room. Afterwards, there was just time for me to turn my head back to the opposite side and "delete". I turned my head as they injected the anesthetic and fell asleep. My arms were open (like Christ) and I was on my back on the table. They cut me up and turned me over on the table and I didn't feel a thing as they cut through the body tissues and sucked the fat out of one place and into another. If I had died there, I wouldn't even have known or felt pain. It would have been a peaceful death. What would you do: peaches in syrup or an IV drip? Is anyone else tempted to do the IV on their own? Or is it too risky, has everything to go wrong? It's not worth the risk, is there a risk of the body moving during the drip, the liquid not flowing to the arm? Has anyone seen videos of intravenous euthanasia? What do you think about it? Anyone in the same dilemma? Forgive me, google translator.
I strongly sympathise with you because these are my fears too. I am very afraid I'll throw it up after drinking or not take the full dose.
That being said, I think you're seriously overthinking this. I don't have access to an IV so I can't comment on that, but your idea of the peach syrup is not a good one. 300ml is a lot of fluid and you'll just be much more likely to throw it up.
For what it's worth, it seems the taste is more of an issue than vomitting. For me personally, I'll most likely tie a large plastic bag around my neck if I ever end up doing it, so even if the N only makes me fall asleep I'll die from suffocation without knowing.

Reactions: Sun2021*
S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
I tasted N before so I know how it tastes. I am 200% sure that I will definitely throw up because of how bitter it is. And drinking 2 bottles of that I really can't. So I'm thinking about doing N enema instead. Anyone can help me confirm if this method would work? I will take anti emeitcs like everyone would but instead of drinking it I will do the enema. As I do enema regularly so I have no problem doing it.

My mistake was throwing my N away because I moved to another state fews months ago and was afraid of flying with N. So I just threw it away without thinking of doing an n enema test.

I knew one user posting about doing this method like 2 yrs ago but seem like no one talked about it since then.
I'm also very afraid of vomiting N, losing my bottles, being admitted to a psychiatric hospital, ending up in the ICU, spoiling my health even more, already weakened by medicine.... A lot is discussed here about the bad taste of veterinary N and the risk of vomiting.... it's a reality and I'm worried... I read about five reports of people (I don't consider these failed attempts to be few) who couldn't swallow N, choked, spit out or didn't take a sufficient dose because of the "disgusting" taste and loss of consciousness before ingesting the full dose. It may or may not happen to me. I thought about adding peach syrup in syrup (which comes in cans of peach in syrup sold in supermarkets) to the N. I bought stevia to add to the N, but I hated the taste of stevia alone or mixed with any drink. I know the manual doesn't recommend adding drinks to N. But will adding 100ml of canned peach syrup to 200ml of N help keep me from throwing up? Because of this fear, I'm almost deciding on the IV drip of 100 ml of N. Is 100 ml of IV N enough (1 bottle only)? Are 200 ml of oral N and 100 ml intravenously the deadly dose? A nurse would come here to put the access in my forearm (the needle I have is not thick). And I, before bed, inject 100 ml of N into the empty saline bag, position myself in bed in a way that my body is still and comfortable (tying my arm, perhaps, to the bed, standing with open arms) and I connect the forearm access to the bag with N. It should take about 10 minutes to empty the bag with N (the needle is not thick). Because of the medical treatment I have been undergoing, I have all the injectable material here with me, including the aluminum support to hang the IV bag, but the needle I have is not as thick as the one they use to anesthetize me during surgery I did 6 years ago. I remember that when I had my first surgery, to receive general anesthesia, I had my arms open on the operating table, my back up. I remember the nurse sticking a thick needle into my arm vein. They held my arm to inject the anesthetic. During the insertion of the needle, I turned my head to tell the medical staff that the needle was too thick and that it was hurting me and I just remember hearing the nurse saying to me that this would be the only pain I would have. would feel in the operating room. Afterwards, there was just time for me to turn my head back to the opposite side and "delete". I turned my head as they injected the anesthetic and fell asleep. My arms were open (like Christ) and I was on my back on the table. They cut me up and turned me over on the table and I didn't feel a thing as they cut through the body tissues and sucked the fat out of one place and into another. If I had died there, I wouldn't even have known or felt pain. It would have been a peaceful death. What would you do: peaches in syrup or an IV drip? Is anyone else tempted to do the IV on their own? Or is it too risky, has everything to go wrong? It's not worth the risk, is there a risk of the body moving during the drip, the liquid not flowing to the arm? Has anyone seen videos of intravenous euthanasia? What do you think about it? Anyone in the same dilemma? Forgive me, google translator.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
IV 1.5 grams of N kills an average person.

D

dgn3r8

Jun 13, 2022
I tried with SN. I know, stupid, but I had to try.
It was hell. Started shaking uncontrollably, my body tried forcing it out and felt weak for hours even when I cleaned it with water.
Don't do salt water enemas.
N might have a different effect, but I probably wouldn't try it.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
eu pessoalmente duvido que alguma enfermeira tope dar auxílio nisso, porque é crime, a pessoa poderia ir presa depois. só se fosse uma enfermeira muito corajosa e se ela recebesse muito dinheiro pra isso, talvez seja possível encontrar, mas eu ainda acho que isso é muito complicado;

você já considerou o método SN? a diferença do quão pacífico o método é, entre SN e N, não é tão grande assim.

com SN pode haver um pouco de náusea, dor de cabeça, fraqueza, hipotensão etc, mas é algo muito passageiro. a pessoa deve perder a consciência em menos de 15 minutos, principalmente se o SN for potenciado com propranolol.

nesse caso, não haveria risco de perder o SN, já que aqui no Brasil sempre se pode comprar mais.

caso o método falhe, a pessoa ficaria uns 3 dias tendo diarréia e náusea, mas não precisa necessariamente ir pro hospital psiquiátrico; dá pra dizer que está tendo diarréia porque comeu algo que fez mal, e ninguém tem como saber que a pessoa usou SN.

sobre o gosto ruim do N e o reflexo de engasgo, veja esse artigo. existem maneiras de contornar esse reflexo. por exemplo:

"Aperte o polegar. Feche o punho, prendendo o polegar esquerdo sob os demais dedos da sua mão. Aperte com força, mas não tanto a ponto de se machucar.
Este truque pressiona um ponto na palma da mão que controla o reflexo de engasgo."