• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Seeing how poor I am and the possibility of not reaching the amount I need for 2 bottles, I came up with a method:

Take 1 bottle of N. It's 6 grams, it can kill me, or not but it will surely make me unconscious, if I take N in a lake or even the bathtub... It's sure that I would drown but unconscious.

What do you think?

Lenny

Thank you The Simpsons for the inspiration.

Although it sounds like a joke, I would like to discuss the method seriously

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, pthnrdnojvsc and Dead Meat
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
The time a person can safely stay underwater depends on many factors, including energy consumption, number of prior breaths, physical condition and age. An average person would last between one and three minutes before falling unconscious,[28] and around ten minutes before dying.[57][28][29] In an unusual case, a person was resuscitated after 65 minutes underwater
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drowning

It may not be a common method, much less for some people.

I am interested in discussing the efficacy.

I remember in the past that there was talk of drowning in deep water as a method.

Thank you for reading

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I was just thinking about this myself. Not because I want to drown, but for a long time I have always had thoughts of how I could become dead at the bottom of the ocean without anyone knowing. I feel like it would be an okay way to go, surely you would be unconscious so you wouldn't feel yourself drowning, which I have heard can be unpleasant.

Reactions: Black irish 1, _Minsk, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I believe anything that makes you unconscious while in water would result to drowning. That is why there are guidelines not to drink and swim as most who have drowned have 30-70% alcohol in them.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
It can be N or any substance that renders you immediately unconscious. Drink that while you are swimming with the help of something that floats until you drink, pass out and drown.

Reactions: _Minsk and Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
It can be N or any substance that renders you immediately unconscious. Drink that while you are swimming with the help of something that floats until you drink, pass out and drown.
I actually have that idea in mind. Just waiting for a time I can go venture out to sea.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I actually have that idea in mind. Just waiting for a time I can go venture out to sea.
Yes, it's cold now, but I can take a little cold. He would have to take advantage of some sunny day.

Reactions: Chiisai
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
This is off topic, and I wouldn't do it. But when I'm at the beach my thoughts drift to how I could die at sea, and I did have a crazy idea that I could hire a chainsaw and a boat, and then go as far out to sea until I ran out of fuel, I could then take the chainsaw to the boat so it sinks and then die either of drowning once I get too tired to tread water, sharks, or hypothermia, whichever comes first. It's kind of funny, but I think of it sometimes.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
This is off topic, and I wouldn't do it. But when I'm at the beach my thoughts drift to how I could die at sea, and I did have a crazy idea that I could hire a chainsaw and a boat, and then go as far out to sea until I ran out of fuel, I could then take the chainsaw to the boat so it sinks and then die either of drowning once I get too tired to tread water, sharks, or hypothermia, whichever comes first. It's kind of funny, but I think of it sometimes.
I've thought about it many times too. But I'm a good swimmer and I can hold my breath for 2 minutes. That's why I thought of something that will knock you out in a few minutes

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
I've thought about it many times too. But I'm a good swimmer and I can hold my breath for 2 minutes. That's why I thought of something that will knock you out in a few minutes
Yeh I'm a good swimmer too, but there's only so long you could tread water in the middle of the ocean before you had zero energy left and nowhere to go but down.