• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Readytodie96

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry if my english is not good enough. Im planning to take 300 ml of n containing 19 grams of active substance. Anyone think i could puke most of it even with anti emetics becuse of of the amount? or any shit else going wrong, i weight 118kg so im afraid less wont work. I need to get that dose right

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Hi. In Switzerland, where euthanasia is permitted, with an organization called Dignitas, they have their patients drink 15 grams, patients of all sizes, so 19 grams should be more than enough, but you should research people with a lot of knowledge about this. That is incredible you obtained that much N! Right now hardly anyone can even get 50ml.
I agree, the experts tell us 6 grams will do the job.

Reactions: Readytodie96
R

Readytodie96

Oct 24, 2019
euthanasia group is reliable information, thank you

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Ya how the hell did you get that dosage? Wow it is precious stuff. Scared to order. Good luck and make sure you follow the protocol. Noone reallly knows exactly how much is needed or will work for each person. We can only speculate. I hope to get n and drink one bottle I dont know if that will be enough

R

Readytodie96

Oct 24, 2019
I still dont have the n kkkk but is not risky to order in the fucked up country i live in so why not get a lot hahah
If i am going to take that, i want to ben sure i get where i want

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Ready, have you read up on how to use N? You should, because you may need a couple of other things, like an anti-emetic.

C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Will 100ml oral liquid N be enough?

R

Readytodie96

Oct 24, 2019
i think it would enough if you are not too heavy, but im not sure, there are more posts about this. try reading the PPH