A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
Could there be a problem with this? If there are those who ordered N - how did you solve this issue with customs clearance?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
It depends on where you live. I´m living in the EU. Parcels from non-EU countries are always checked by customs. Thats why, I would never risk ordering a drug from a non-EU country, especially not N. In my country it´s a criminal offense.

Last edited:
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
It depends if the stealth level is good enough to evade the customs officers.

Otherwise, you'll be in trouble for sure.

A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
It depends on where you live. I´m living in the EU. Parcels from non-EU countries are always checked by customs. Thats why, I would never risk ordering a drug from a non-EU country, especially not N. In my country it´s a criminal offense.
Unfortunately, I live in Russia and there the parcel will be checked for sure, but it is not checked manually, but automatically, using a scanner and computer, so hopefully I'm lucky.

It depends if the stealth level is good enough to evade the customs officers.

Otherwise, you'll be in trouble for sure.
Well, I need to think something about this. This is my only chance for a peaceful exit. If I get caught, I'll have to resort to another more painful method :(

Last edited:
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Many people use SN or helium as peacefull methods.

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I'm so afraid to order. Has anyone from Germany received it?

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
this is actually only for self-protection because I was already written to by strange people. Unfortunately, I no longer know how to undo it now.

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
that's not necessarily true.

ive ordered from china several times. sea freight is less likely to be checked. air freight almost always is checked

as long as the right tax is paid there is no real reason for customs to open the box. a drug dog wont smell it and on the x-ray machine it will just look as though its bottles of liquid

i assume the labels are removed. also, to be sure, put someone elses name on the package, not yours. when it gets delivered dont open it! write on the box return to sender and leave it there for a few hours (somewhere in your house) thats your get out of jail free card.

but i doubt they would do a controlled delivery for N, you'd probably just get a love letter from customs

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I think it's just down to luck/chance, mine got cleared no problem but you kinda just have to cross your fingers and hope for the best, there's always the risk that it will get seized

Reactions: whitefeather and Thegoldenapples