• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I think they asked if you can store N in your basement or if it's too moist. My answer: basement is fine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alucard and Soul
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I'm also planning on storing my N in the basement as soon as it arrives. I live in an old house, so it's quite damp in the basement. But at least cool enough, in my apartment it's 30 degrees this time of year.

I will pack the N in a cardboard box and add some silica gel bags. These remove moisture from the ambient air and as long as you change them from time to time, that shouldn't be a problem. I am sure that it is no problem to store the N in the basement, I prefer to play it safe.

Reactions: Alucard and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think they asked if you can store N in your basement or if it's too moist. My answer: basement is fine.

Ahhh
Is this liquid N or powdered N?
If it's powder and if you're in doubt, maybe you could put it in a bag with a few of those little dessicant packets that you find in snacks sometimes.

Reactions: Alucard and kuddelmuddel23
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you very much.
Yes I meant the basement (I'm French, sorry for my english).
It is liquid form, and the bottle is not opened yet.

Reactions: Soul, RainAndSadness and kuddelmuddel23