• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I know that there is problem with antipsychotics and N so I had to stop using those. I didnt use them for a prolonged period though.
I am also on quite a lot of benzos and pregabilin/lyrica (dont know what kind of a pill it is)

1. is there official recommendation to not to use benzos while considering N? I only remember recommendation about anti-psychotics

2. i have a possibility to get opiods like tramadol or even methadone. I use them for numbing my feelings normally but can they also help with n? I guess they slow down breathing or something. Can it help?

3. if someone knows how to get fentanyl please share.

Last edited:
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Pretty sure they are all CNS depressants that would potentiate eachother, likely causing quicker death.

If you had serious issues with alcoholism or benzos, and you aren't feeding that habit during the drinking of the N, in my opinion, you could run into cross tolerance problems on that one. You would need to have serious dependencies, but if so, I'm fairly certain it could effect the N with your tolerance(s).

Reactions: Dee38 and Bot
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Pretty sure they are all CNS depressants that would potentiate eachother, likely causing quicker death.

If you had serious issues with alcoholism or benzos, and you aren't feeding that habit during the drinking of the N, in my opinion, you could run into cross tolerance problems on that one. You would need to have serious dependencies, but if so, I'm fairly certain it could effect the N with your tolerance(s).
I don´t know. I am not using benzos all my life. I would say last couple of months. But I need them regularly just to stay calm. As for alcohol I don´t drink. So it´s a hard decision for me, I can´t quit benzos...

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I don't think people have to always stop benzos, I could be wrong, but I think the problem would be if you had a nasty habit and stopped taking them, when your body was dependent and tried the N, due to cross tolerance.

If someone were on a few mg of xanax a day or something(like 1 or 2 mg total), I wouldn't think that would even matter much at all. They'd have to be abusing it, in my opinion, or be on a prescribed dose that is high(like 4 2mg bars daily for example).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee38
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I don't think people have to always stop benzos, I could be wrong, but I think the problem would be if you had a nasty habit and stopped taking them, when your body was dependent and tried the N, due to cross tolerance.

If someone were on a few mg of xanax a day or something(like 1 or 2 mg total), I wouldn't think that would even matter much at all. They'd have to be abusing it, in my opinion, or be on a prescribed dose that is high(like 4 2mg bars daily for example).
yep, it´s difficult to say if I´m abusing or not. I even quit antidepressant because I´ve read somewhere that they interfere with N. But to quit benzos is impossible though. Uff, this whole situation with N is so difficult. I will definetely try to get opiates, I hope they´ll help.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
yep, it´s difficult to say if I´m abusing or not. I even quit antidepressant because I´ve read somewhere that they interfere with N. But to quit benzos is impossible though. Uff, this whole situation with N is so difficult. I will definetely try to get opiates, I hope they´ll help.
I can tell you, I have a pretty serious benzo habit, personally. I am trying to titrate down some, just to try to avoid the interference in any way. If I can't, I will just take my xanax through the day as normal and then take even more than I usually do(like 5-10 2mg bars) 45-60 minutes before the N. That way my CNS system will be depressed even more than it usually is from the benzos and will get slammed with the N on top of it. I'll be a goner. I am also doing a double shot of some expensive ass liquor right after too. I very rarely drink. I shouldn't mind a combo of molasses, N and expensive scotch for 5-10 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: sully