IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Have seen a lot of discussion in regards to people using Serequol and the possibility of it affecting the N.

Have not seen anywhere about using Narcotics. I need them to function daily, using more than my script amount as a rule. I'm currently on Endone (5mg and Codeine30mg) to ease the peripheral neuropathy.

I'm fortunate enough to have N and hoping there wont be an issue with constant narcotic use, now I'm closer and committed to CTB.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Opioids will potentiate the sedative effects of N, which is very good.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I have never seen it personally about anti depression and psychotic drugs etc. But there are cases with opioiden that digestion and breathing is tolerance against N.

This next peace is from the euthanasia protocol in the Netherlands.

Annex II Unusable resources
BENZODIAZEPINES
It is very difficult to achieve adequate awareness through oral administration of a benzodiazepine.
induce its being reduction.
Intravenous administration also offers no guarantee. There are cases where even
a high dose of intravenously administered benzodiazepines was found to be insufficient.
Benzodiazepines should therefore not be used as a coma inducer.
Midazolam can be used as a premedication.

OPIOIDS
Terminal patients who have used an opioid for an extended period of time are more tolerant
for the respiratory depressive effect. Sometimes these patients do not succeed using
cause an opioid to die, even when a high dose is used. If
a patient who has not been treated with an opioid in advance may receive an intravenous administration of
a high dose through a major depression at the breathing center and a period of Cheyne
Stokes breathing quickly lead to death.
On the other hand, certain opiates, including buprenorphine and pentazocine, can be used
agonistic also have antagonistic properties. Their application can be acute
induce abstinence symptoms.
The use of opioids is therefore unpredictable.

INSULIN
Parenteral administration of insulin in a sufficiently high dose causes a hypoglycaemic
coma that leads to death. How quickly this happens depends on the condition of the patient.
In any case, death takes at least hours and sometimes days to come. The depth of it
coma changes and even decreases over time, making it necessary to complete an additional
dose. The patient can be very restless during a superficial coma
get cramp attacks.
Potassium chloride
Cardiac arrest can be caused by a high dose of potassium chloride intravenously
(KCl). Injecting KCl is very painful. In addition, it causes KCl, also as one
muscle relaxant has been administered, muscle twitching.