• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I've been thinking about n and co as a potential method. I am having issues with anti emetics and therefore am not willing to do the n method currently. I can apparently take small doses of n with no problems. I'm thinking to take a small dose of n to knock me out for a few hours , while co does it's work. hopefully it will be completely painless. That's the primary reason I want n to begin with. Does the idea sound plausible for a painless death? Thanks

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Feline, therhydler and 5 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Definitely plausible if done correctly. But try to CTB with the N method only. The antiemetics aren't supposed to make you feel good. So if you feel a little discomfort that's ok.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
It sounds like a good idea to me, as long as you're sure that the CO-method is set up properly, and that the N knocks you out long enough to die. We don't want you to wake up in the middle of catching the bus.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, Zzzzz and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi, have you tried different anti-emetics and don't react well to them?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Definitely plausible if done correctly. But try to CTB with the N method only. The antiemetics aren't supposed to make you feel good. So if you feel a little discomfort that's ok.

It's not necessarily that the anti emetics cause me discomfort , it's more having difficulty deciding which one to take and for how long. co seems simpler to me. If I was to do the co method with n, What would you say is the correct way to carry it out? Thanks

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I'm thinking a portable propane stove. Inside a regular sized tent. Turn it on and drink some n. Planning on getting a detector soon. Still trying to figure out all the details though. Particularly what could go wrong especially.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and therhydler
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I'm thinking a portable propane stove. Inside a regular sized tent. Turn it on and drink some n. Planning on getting a detector soon. Still trying to figure out all the details though. Particularly what could go wrong especially.
Propane/butane burn quite cleanly afaik, not sure you'll get much CO from it, but mostly CO2.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Propane/butane burn quite cleanly afaik, not sure you'll get much CO from it, but mostly CO2.

Thanks for the comment. It is true that propane burns more cleanly than other fuels, but apparently according to this article 4 people and a dog died in a 2 room tent with a propane stove left on all night. It seems possible with 1 person in an average prism tent. Still researching, though . My thoughts might change on it.

https://backpackinglight.com/stoves_tents_carbon_monoxide

Megsallthewaydone

Megsallthewaydone

Feb 4, 2019
I had a failed attempt at the co method a few months ago. Charcoal lit outside, coals burning and grey. Took it into bathroom and closed it up blocked off every crack in the door I could find, laid down and was so ready to never wake up.... 2 hours later, my husband was kicking the bathroom door down and I could hear beeping, I'm such an idiot that I forgot to disable smoke/co alarms. I bought a gun yesterday, I've been working on sorting my legal affairs and waiting for the next ptsd episode that I have always wished I'd had a gun for.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment and Feline
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I had a failed attempt at the co method a few months ago. Charcoal lit outside, coals burning and grey. Took it into bathroom and closed it up blocked off every crack in the door I could find, laid down and was so ready to never wake up.... 2 hours later, my husband was kicking the bathroom door down and I could hear beeping, I'm such an idiot that I forgot to disable smoke/co alarms. I bought a gun yesterday, I've been working on sorting my legal affairs and waiting for the next ptsd episode that I have always wished I'd had a gun for.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Did you have to go to hospital for CO poisoning?

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018

After studying it more and thinking about it , I agree. I don't think propane is the way to go for me.

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
But, can propane be used for induce you apoxthya? I bought a little butane/propane tank, wishing I could make an exit bag, the idea is replace the oxigen inside a bag with gas, so you will die without noticing it, I read about, and it could work, not perfectly, but some people have done it correctly... Someone knows how the body looks after dying in this way?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Thank you for this post. I tried anti emetics last summer and felt sick. (I thought I was going to end it)
Now I'm not sure if I will have enough. I don't know if some Pepto will work if I don't have enough to take with the N.
I did ask about this in a thread I made but there were no responses. Maybe no one knows.
I thought about asking this in the N Megathread but I haven't yet. Not sure if anyone can help anyway.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
But, can propane be used for induce you apoxthya? I bought a little butane/propane tank, wishing I could make an exit bag, the idea is replace the oxigen inside a bag with gas, so you will die without noticing it, I read about, and it could work, not perfectly, but some people have done it correctly... Someone knows how the body looks after dying in this way?
The mercaptan (skunk gas) mixed with propane/butane will make you sick before you reach that point.
Also you have an explosion risk for any hapless passerby. Not enough to kill but enough to injure

Reactions: killing me softly
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, have you tried different anti-emetics and don't react well to them?

I've tried domperidone. Don't know what kind to take and whether or not to use stat dose or 48 hr. 24 hr.

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
The mercaptan (skunk gas) mixed with propane/butane will make you sick before you reach that point.
Also you have an explosion risk for any hapless passerby. Not enough to kill but enough to injure
I smelled the gas from my tank, and it doesn't smells strong, maybe because it's a small tank, and it is used most of the times, just for solding, so I think I can put up with it... And the fire risk, well I can turn off electricity current. But, I think it is not enough, it just contains 14oz...