• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I created this thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hot-room-heat-and-n.18622/#post-350813

I now checked my temperature and peak was 32.7° and this is not the hottest day. The location where my N is is a bit more fresh.

I asked A about this problem and he told me something like it's fine as long it is sealed and in a second email he told me he is accepting now PayPal.

I don't feel really comfortable with this bottle, but i need to tell they felt never really hot when i touched them. What should i do now?

I wanted to take them before summer is over. What is the worst thing what could happen? I am just overthinking here? Thanks for reading

Reactions: Ssrejisser
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Have you thought about putting them in the fridge?

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I created this thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hot-room-heat-and-n.18622/#post-350813

I now checked my temperature and peak was 32.7° and this is not the hottest day. The location where my N is is a bit more fresh.

I asked A about this problem and he told me something like it's fine as long it is sealed and in a second email he told me he is accepting now PayPal.

I don't feel really comfortable with this bottle, but i need to tell they felt never really hot when i touched them. What should i do now?

I wanted to take them before summer is over. What is the worst thing what could happen? I am just overthinking here? Thanks for reading
There is also the question of how and for how long it was stored before shipping. And during shipping.

You are wise to overthink it. It is far too important to leave anything to chance IMO.