• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BangBangBang

BangBangBang

INFP
Nov 16, 2018
I'll soon have money to buy N, but I'm scared shitless the package will get seazed and I will be held responsible.
( In my country / EU / there's up to 3 years jailtime, if youre caught in possession of N )
Are there any stories of people getting busted? Did any of them end up in jail?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
I'll soon have money to buy N, but I'm scared shitless the package will get seazed and I will be held responsible.
( In my country / EU / there's up to 3 years jailtime, if youre caught in possession of N )
dont use your real name on the package. pick it up under the fake name

Reactions: Pen>Sword and BangBangBang
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Do you used something like TOR to stay anonymous?
May I ask you, how you afforded it? Others already let me know, but Iam just curious if there are different ways. Please let me know.

Reactions: BangBangBang
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
shit like this makes me want to just go with sn.

Reactions: CrushedHopes, Cookiedough8956, Wayfaerer and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
There are a few that got busted but no one went to jail.
Only buy it from A or B or someone who as brought from these sellers.
Use a fake name and get a P.O. box rather than get it posted to your address and then leave the package a few weeks before picking it up. Once you have it hide it.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9 and BangBangBang
BangBangBang

BangBangBang

INFP
Nov 16, 2018
Do you used something like TOR to stay anonymous?
May I ask you, how you afforded it? Others already let me know, but Iam just curious if there are different ways. Please let me know.

I didn't order N yet :)
Yes you have to use Tor or use VPN to stay anonymous, and when messaging the seller use protonmail

Reactions: Alessa and Rachel74
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I didn't order N yet :)
Yes you have to use Tor or use VPN to stay anonymous, and when messaging the seller use protonmail

I've heard somewhat recently that protonmail is a honeypot but there's really nothing better atm. They also won't allow you to sign up via tor. I still use it but it's something to consider.

Reactions: Alessa and BangBangBang
BangBangBang

BangBangBang

INFP
Nov 16, 2018
There are a few that got busted but no one went to jail.
Only buy it from A or B or someone who as brought from these sellers.
Use a fake name and get a P.O. box rather than get it posted to your address and then leave the package a few weeks before picking it up. Once you have it hide it.

Rent a P.O box ? The post office will still have all my ID info and address.
Thank you for the advice ♥

K

Kowahi2310

Nov 1, 2019
All I can do is to wish you good luck. Kinda in the same predicament at the moment.

• Hugs
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Those are the risks associated with N, unfortunately. It's the most lethal peaceful CTB method for a good reason.

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Sep 21, 2019
I am sure a court would be lenient if you were importing it to commit suicide, I can't see a suicidal person being sent to jail for it - maybe a fine at most. It would be different if you were importing it to sell.

Reactions: Hunter100 and BangBangBang
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Rent a P.O box ? The post office will still have all my ID info and address.
Thank you for the advice ♥
In the U.K. P.O. box isn't owned by the post office
I am sure a court would be lenient if you were importing it to commit suicide, I can't see a suicidal person being sent to jail for it - maybe a fine at most. It would be different if you were importing it to sell.
They would I hope x