sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What are the most interesting mysteries in your opinion? For me, one of them is what happened to MH370

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Yes definitely that,and also the Bermuda Triangle, I find it fascinating,the loch Ness monster too and big foot! I love a good mystery!

Reactions: sserafim
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
What would happen if you put a toast with Marmelade on top of a cat and put those two on a generator. Endless electricity? World domination? Atom bomb?? We will never know.

• Yay!
Reactions: AshClouds
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes definitely that,and also the Bermuda Triangle, I find it fascinating,the loch Ness monster too and big foot! I love a good mystery!
Yeah, the Bermuda Triangle is interesting, I want to go there one day to see for myself what happens there. I went to Loch Ness and didn't see the monster, but I saw on the news that someone said they got a photo of it recently (it could've been faked tho).

Reactions: Ruma
M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
The Bermuda Triangle is just an urban legend, there is nothing mysterious about it really. The amount of ships that went missing or sunk in that area is the same % in any part of the ocean in any part of the world.

Reactions: Ruma and AshH