• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I'm opening this megathread to discuss mysteries. I wanted to open one individually for each mystery that interests me but it was becoming too distracting so a megathread would be better.

I would start with this which is one of those that strike me the most: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1593_transported_soldier_legend

I am not going to describe the story in detail because it is already talked about in the article but I am inclined to believe in the UFO abduction, it is really difficult in my opinion that the story is fabricated due to the fact that the soldier brought the news of the governor of the Philippines killed by Chinese pirates in advance, the teleportation hypothesis seems too wild to me; the aliens probably had fun "teleporting" him to see what would happen.

Another very interesting mystery is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Honestly, I don't know what to think here, I just know that the official explanation of the avalanche doesn't convince me.

Feel free to share the mysteries that strike you the most but please don't get too paranormal or conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
@dödsängel aka @rekamaður

Last edited: