• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Recently I've started a book "My year of rest and relaxation" by Ottessa Moshfeg.
I haven't been able to finish it yet so maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I consider it a really good idea.

The protagonist gradually escalates her use of prescription medications in an attempt to sleep for an entire year.
She's asleep for almost an entire day, with breaks to get some food or to go get some more sleeping pills.

I don't know how the story ends but I've already begun to sleep more throughout the day to simply avoid existence. For a few days, right after I finish work, I take my sleeping pills and I go to sleep. I usually wake up at night, like today (it's 4am) but I eventually manage to go back to sleep and I wake up in the morning, I do what's important and I go back to sleep again.
Whenever I'm not able to sleep, I just lay down and do nothing.

It feels good because I'm much closer to dying. I'm breathing etc but I participate much less in my existence. I consider it practice:)) until I'm ready to actually finally catch the bus.

Reactions: kunikuzushi and doormat25