W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wrote some words today explaining that this would be my last Christmas because I'll ctb in a few months.

I really wanted this day to be nice but unfortunately, it wasn't.

My mother has schizophrenia and is verbally agressive 24/7. My dad and I want to send her to a psych ward but that's really hard to do in Argentina.

We had strong arguments just when it was cheers time. She even was about to call the police saying my dad and me want to kill her. This is ridiculous! Out of control!

I wanna leave this world at peace but life keeps making things tougher. I just want to help my dad because he will go through hell if I ctb and he is still in this situation with my mother.

Anyway, I really needed to vent. Thanks a bunch for reading me and btw...

Is anybody in a similar situation? Is this your worst Christmas just like mine?

Note: to make matters worse, I see "happy people enjoying Christmas" everywhere!

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Seul, foxdie and 12 others
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
I am really sorry its been such a difficult day for you.
I have spent the day alone which is fine in itself and hasnt worried me for years but this tear has been harder.
I have been unable to bring myself to even send a text to my daughter. Shame is an horrible thing to live with but it is mine and I own it. Also, I think this is my last Xmas too and the realisation that I wont have the reconciliation I need means my daughter wont have any good adult memories of Xmas with me ... she has good childhood memories of some Xmas days at least. The sadness of that is overwhelming. And I feel guilty that my death will cause her pain ... but thats balanced by the pain I cause her in life.

Anyhow .... I have no understanding of the MH system in your country but if your mum was able to be committed to an inpatient situation would it make a difference to your plan?

Hugs to you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and KleinerWolf
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I have severe insomnia but that's nothing compared to what you're going through.
Hugs bro, try to be kind with yourself though

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and MiserableBastard1995
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Festive times are always the worst ... Here in India we have festivals every 2 months which is celebrated by all ... It makes my situation even worse .. My depression n suicidal feelings peaks... Wht makes it worse is inability to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Deleted member 22624 and Miss_Takes
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Wow, very similar for me, just I don't live with my parents thankfully. My mum's destroying my dad though. I have promised my partner to try a few years of recovery at least before I ctb

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Miss_Takes
H

Hoarsewithnoname

Dec 4, 2020
My husband is leaving me and our two kids to move to another country to start a new life with his mistress. But we have been stuck living together because of COVID. It's still Christmas Eve here but the pain of knowing this is our last Christmas as a family together, plus likely my last Christmas entirely, has been excruciating. My kids are so excited and I can barely muster the energy to fake even a smile for them. I've been struggling with holiday depression for the last several years already and I just want the season to be over.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, MindFrog and Miss_Takes
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Hoarsewithnoname. Hopefully your husband leaves enough money. Even money can't buy everything. At least your kids will not homeless.

Reactions: WornOutLife
H

Hoarsewithnoname

Dec 4, 2020
Hopefully your husband leaves enough money. Even money can't buy everything. At least your kids will not homeless.
If I don't ctb soon, I'm planning to take him for everything I possibly can in the divorce. Right now my rage and desire for revenge is probably the only thing still keeping me around. But I don't know if that will be enough, or for how much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife