sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish that my heart would stop so that I could die in my sleep. I wish I had congenital heart disease or heart failure…dying in my sleep would be such a peaceful way to go. I hate that people have to resort to such drastic means to escape this world and existence.

I also wish that I could just dissolve and fade away slowly out of existence. I wish I could dissolve like a solute into a solvent…and never have even existed in the first place

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, eternal.peace, Homo erectus and 3 others
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Dying in my sleep would be the dream -- I think, and hope, anyway. I hope I can go out peacefully, no matter if it's sooner or later.

I hope that you will find peace one way or another.

Honestly, it shouldn't be this much of a struggle to live - not just survive - or to die.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've personally always wished to not exist, the most ideal situation for me would be for this existence to completely disappear like I never existed at all. I wish for this existence to be erased, it really is so inhumane how we cannot just choose to sleep eternally, I hate how it's so difficult to permanently be at peace.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Dying in my sleep would be the dream -- I think, and hope, anyway. I hope I can go out peacefully, no matter if it's sooner or later.

I hope that you will find peace one way or another.

Honestly, it shouldn't be this much of a struggle to live - not just survive - or to die.
Thank you, I hope you find peace as well. I know right, I hate the fact that life is a struggle. I wish that I could just give up already. I just want to lie down and not fight anymore. If life is a game or a battle, I want to quit and surrender. I want to quit playing this hellish, torturous game of life.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and ChronicallyCynical
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I wish that my heart would stop so that I could die

Reactions: sserafim