• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
I'm a female and I don't really have an Adam's apple (obviously), but every time I attempt I feel a huge discomfort with my windpipe. How do I fix this?

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Interested as well

Reactions: Bandzbandz
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Where did you place the noose and the knot?

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Using a good amount of padding and having it as high as possible up on the neck directly under the jaw should minimize discomfort

Reactions: Bandzbandz and fastFWD
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Using a good amount of padding and having it as high as possible up on the neck directly under the jaw should minimize discomfort

I did this with two large socks rolled up on each side of my neck and I don't think it really helped. My two cents

Reactions: Bandzbandz
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I did this with two large socks rolled up on each side of my neck and I don't think it really helped. My two cents
Thats the padding im using. It has worked quit well for me in my trail runs. It doenst get rid of all the discomfort but it doenst really hurt much even when i put almost my entire bodyweight on it and after a couple of seconds the hypoxia drowsiness and euphoria take over anyway at least for me. I got a strong neck tho so maybe the muscles act as a cushion a little idk.

Attachments

• 20190616_062641.jpg
    20190616_062641.jpg
    912.1 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Egddios
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Thats the padding im using. It has worked quit well for me in my trail runs. It doenst get rid of all the discomfort but it doenst really hurt much even when i put almost my entire bodyweight on it and after a couple of seconds the hypoxia drowsiness and euphoria take over anyway at least for me. I got a strong neck tho so maybe the muscles act as a cushion a little idk.

Yes, this is more efficient. I think my method really hindered me. If I were to try again I would do something similar to this except have padding just over the carotid arteries

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Interested in this
Have the same issue and can't make myself pass out