• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
I'm 40, my wife is 36. We've been together for 18 years. We have 3 kids together. I love her, she hates me. Yet she just continues on like that's normal. I'm not rich btw, so she's not staying for that. What is the point I'd she can't stand me?

Reactions: Oneness and set0553
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Maybe for the kids sake? Idk maybe she doesn't hate you as much as you think. I could make assumptions but truth is that I have no idea about either of you or your relationship. Guess communication is key in your case. Talk about it with your wife and maybe it's a misunderstanding or she didn't even notice that she treats you this way or it's better for both of you to go separate ways. It can be hard and awkward to talk about this but idk you should go for it if you want your relationship to work.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, Oneness, Ghostgirl and 4 others
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I'm 40, my wife is 36. We've been together for 18 years. We have 3 kids together. I love her, she hates me. Yet she just continues on like that's normal. I'm not rich btw, so she's not staying for that. What is the point I'd she can't stand me?
My wife and son went camping again for 3 days, as they do very often during this time of year. Its their "thing" as always I stay home with my dogs, great cuz it gives me time to drink alot! 😂 I often get vibes that my wife would be happier if it was just her and my son here. BTW hes 22 and doesn't work or anything, just keeps in his room when im here, comes out when im at work, so makes me wonder about alot. But hey, I do try to get him to get a job so maybe that's why he hides! This hasn't really bothered me as I do enjoy alone time more than most, but definitely if its of concern to you, communicate with your wife. Find out what's going on with her. Don't just let it go, or make assumptions. Alot changes after having kids, as you know, and the best thing to do is to work on it now, otherwise it'll only get worse. Be open and honest and ask the same of her, it may just be misunderstanding, or something more, but if your marriage is important to you, you gotta work at it. Hopefully she feels the same..