D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I'm so tired I literally want to end this pain.. I didn't even get my paycheck today Human Resources error of course when it comes to me everything is negative I lost my son and I have so negative life tiring no breaks no so ever.. I'm crying now because I don't have a mean to end my life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aim, R_N, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that you are suffering. I can't imagine the pain of loosing your son. I can't help. All I can do is wish you peace and hope you find a way out.

Reactions: donewithlife1
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
I'm so tired I literally want to end this pain.. I didn't even get my paycheck today Human Resources error of course when it comes to me everything is negative I lost my son and I have so negative life tiring no breaks no so ever.. I'm crying now because I don't have a mean to end my life
I am sorry for the loss of your son.

I personally enjoy crying.
It hurts, but it helps to relieve the stress that's been burdened on me.
Cry as much as you need to in order to get even just a small fragment of that pain down just a bit.
You'll be able to think just a bit clearer once you have more time to reflect.

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
Thank you! What makes it more painful is I'm already in pain already sad and miserable and life still not satisfied it want me to be invisible.. the smallest thing on earth is to work and get paid on time to pay America back for letting us breath even that everyone now and then they have errors depositing my check really??? When my fucking car more and insurance are due today
I'm sorry that you are suffering. I can't imagine the pain of loosing your son. I can't help. All I can do is wish you peace and hope you find a way out.
Thank you! I'm trying to find a way out I really don't want this life without my son

• Love
Reactions: Some place nice and Weltall
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
Thank you! What makes it more painful is I'm already in pain already sad and miserable and life still not satisfied it want me to be invisible.. the smallest thing on earth is to work and get paid on time to pay America back for letting us breath even that everyone now and then they have errors depositing my check really??? When my fucking car more and insurance are due today

Thank you! I'm trying to find a way out I really don't want this life without my son
I don't want to tell you what to do, or influence your actions, so please take this as an observation.

Once you found the time, see if you can reach out to someone with the insurance company and the bank (if the car is on a loan) and explain the situation. They usually have ways to help with situations like this--usually by extending the date out a bit and adjusting the payment plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: donewithlife1 and Ε. Η. R.
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm So sorry you are going through this.
I can't imagine how painful things must be for you, especially regarding your son.
I hope those idiots get your paycheck sorted out quickly.

Reactions: donewithlife1 and Some place nice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace despite the fact that existence causes so much suffering. I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: sserafim, donewithlife1 and WAITING TO DIE
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry about your situation. It's too much painful. I hope you find strength in your situation. If you see a chance for yourself - don't give up.

Reactions: sserafim, donewithlife1 and WAITING TO DIE
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I don't want to tell you what to do, or influence your actions, so please take this as an observation.

Once you found the time, see if you can reach out to someone with the insurance company and the bank (if the car is on a loan) and explain the situation. They usually have ways to help with situations like this--usually by extending the date out a bit and adjusting the payment plan.
Thank you so much I'm doing it now
I'm So sorry you are going through this.
I can't imagine how painful things must be for you, especially regarding your son.
I hope those idiots get your paycheck sorted out quickly.
thank you so much
I'm so sorry about your situation. It's too much painful. I hope you find strength in your situation. If you see a chance for yourself - don't give up.
Thank you! I don't see a chance I'm just tired with zero energy to give to this toxic world
T
It's cruel how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace despite the fact that existence causes so much suffering. I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, but anyway best wishes.
Thank you! I'm looking to find something but I'm grateful to all of you here thank you so much for all of your support

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE