• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone. Who dealt with heroin tell me. Do I have enough 0.5 grams intravenously to leave? + 2 packs of xanax.

Reactions: Trannydiary and wannago
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Not to secure it. I had the same thought too, but I'd personally use a full gram - although, I'm not sure how it interacts with Xanax, it might potentiate effects.

Reactions: tvc
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Hello everyone. Who dealt with heroin tell me. Do I have enough 0.5 grams intravenously to leave? + 2 packs of xanax.
doesn't that depend on purity?

T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
doesn't that depend on purity?
yes. But how clean it will be I do not know. I never bought drugs at all. They mix anything in there.
Not to secure it. I had the same thought too, but I'd personally use a full gram - although, I'm not sure how it interacts with Xanax, it might potentiate effects.
yes, I would at least use 5. What difference does it make if you're going to die? The main thing is to be sure. It is problematic to get it. Yes, Xanax seems to enhance the effect of heroin.

Last edited:
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I would love to go out with H except that I used to be a junkie and I wouldn't want everyone to think that I'd relapsed again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mirko, wannago and Ricky1@@
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
I would love to go out with H except that I used to be a junkie and I wouldn't want everyone to think that I'd relapsed again.
by any chance do you know where I can find h and how reliable is this method?

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
by any chance do you know where I can find h and how reliable is this method?
Not sure if reliability can really be measured for this method - you'd need to test purity / send off sample to a test service, then if it was high enough, you'd need to kinda compare it to past cases of the method.
I guess in our case, F is the best bet - and at least where I'm from, you get shunned for just asking about it.
I'm sure it's used as a cutting agent for the more expensive stuff.