DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think its so funny how society tells people that when they are abused, they must tell someone. That someone will listen. Someone will take them seriously. Someone will save them

However, I don't think that's true. I think we can all relate. I know I can. From having teachers and administrators siding with my abusive mom, to being told the bullying I experienced wasn't bullying, to putting my own sexual assault on my shoulders to bear alone

I am tired of "speaking up" when my voice doesn't matter. It wont matter. The only voice that people hear clearly is suicide. Everyone hears it. When that kid who was bullied commits suicide, everyone begins to hear them. But then its too late. If people only listen when one is dead, why should we try anyways?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AnnonyBox, augunique2020, Tabbyql and 15 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I think its so funny how society tells people that when they are abused, they must tell someone. That someone will listen. Someone will take them seriously. Someone will save them

However, I don't think that's true. I think we can all relate. I know I can. From having teachers and administrators siding with my abusive mom, to being told the bullying I experienced wasn't bullying, to putting my own sexual assault on my shoulders to bear alone

I am tired of "speaking up" when my voice doesn't matter. It wont matter. The only voice that people hear clearly is suicide. Everyone hears it. When that kid who was bullied commits suicide, everyone begins to hear them. But then its too late. If people only listen when one is dead, why should we try anyways?
I feel where you're coming from.
So many people just aren't properly listened to. Doctors just prescribe medication or send people to psychiatrists. Psychiatrists just prescribe more medication or send people to 'hospitals'. But they don't seem to really care about or listen to people who go to them for help. They regurgitate the prescribed responses taught to them in medical school in the form of technical jargon and high-sounding words and phrases.
The result of this uncaring system is an increase in suicidality, which is then stamped on and suppressed and treated as an 'illness', almost as a moral flaw in one's character, when much of the time it is actually a rational response to this very system.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tabbyql, OpheliasFlowers, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I feel where you're coming from.
So many people just aren't properly listened to. Doctors just prescribe medication or send people to psychiatrists. Psychiatrists just prescribe more medication or send people to 'hospitals'. But they just don't seem to really care about or listen to people who go to them for help. They just regurgitate the prescribed responses taught to them in medical school.
The result of this uncaring system is an increase in suicidality, which is then stamped on and suppressed and treated as an 'illness', almost as a moral flaw in one's character, when much of the time it is actually a rational response to this very system.
You're so right. I feel like us get reality and too many people are running away from it.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and esse_est_percipi
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This sounds very familiar... You can scream but it is like you are not there - like a ghost.

It depends on the individual who asks you to speak up. There might be someone who genuinely does care but they don't know how to actually help, so they just repeat what most others say. Then there are the other kind of people who don't actually care - the jerks; this probably describes the people that you have mentioned like those that dismissed your sexual assault.

Everyone hears it. When that kid who was bullied commits suicide, everyone begins to hear them. But then its too late. If people only listen when one is dead, why should we try anyways?

That is too true in a lot of cases unfortunately. They have no problem being mean to you when you are alive, but once you are gone suddenly they are your "best friend", and your death is a "tragic loss". It's weird the way some people suddenly change their personality and attitude when someone dies. Does a switch flick in their brain?

To answer your question: the bullies either lack empathy and don't realise just how bad they have actually hurt someone, or it could be that they do know what they have done and pretend to care to avoid repercussions. It's interesting just how many uncaring people will suddenly show remorse when they are about to be punished in some way.

Reactions: AnnonyBox and DeathIsTheWayOut99
After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
However, I don't think that's true.

It's not a question of thinking. It is a fact. The justice system is a performative farce. Deep down we understand this because most victims of anything short of murder don't even bother seeking justice. Of those who do the number who actually obtain it are minuscule. It somehow manages to fuck over both accuser and accused because 'fair trials,' are a luxury for the rich and most people accused of crimes are railroaded into accepting plea bargains. Which rarely deliver justice for the victims but still manage to fuck over people who haven't committed any crimes. How you're treated all depends on your sex, race, appearance, etc.

Most victims of crime are minors. Most victims of sexual and inter-family crimes especially are minors. Because, on the balance, humans are sick cowards who love soft targets. The people responsible are overwhelmingly neurotypical, 'situational,' abusers who have identified circumstances in which they believe they can get away with victimizing someone else for their own gratification. This is, in other words, totally normal human behavior. People cannot process this. They need scapegoats.

The scapegoat perpetrator is a soulless monster who is barely even human and does not encourage any sort of uncomfortable self-reflection. This is why people love to rave about torturing rapists in all sorts of sick and depraved ways. Unfortunately as people like this are rare, and responsible for only the tiniest minority of these crimes in most cases people can't absolve themselves of guilt through this sort of scapegoating the perpetrator as an inhuman monster with whom they have nothing whatsoever in common.

But that doesn't mean they're going to be honest or decent about it.

So in cases where they can sympathise with the perpetrator to avoid any uncomfortable self-reflection and guilt that might result they instead try to pretend that no actual crime took place. We have a ready-made solution in the Just World Fallacy for doing just that. They will often blame the victim, and the easiest way to blame the victim is to impugn their innocence because our ability to empathize hinges entirely on perceptions of innocence.

None of this is rocket science. It applies regardless of the crime.

Unfortunately clear paths to better outcomes are obstructed by those with a financial, political or academic interest in maintaining the status-quo and the socio-political narratives surrounding these issues are controlled not by psychologists and sociologists acting on the latest research, but by rent-seeking ideologues motivated by a-scientific dogma.

Your voice may matter on an inter-personal basis. Personally I am always willing to listen to those with experiences like this as I've been through the same things more than once.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
So many people are so caught up in their own lives. Or it seems they just can't comprehend what you're trying to say, and ghost you or give shitty platitudes to try and help.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019

I am tired of "speaking up" when my voice doesn't matter. It wont matter. The only voice that people hear clearly is suicide. Everyone hears it. When that kid who was bullied commits suicide, everyone begins to hear them. But then its too late. If people only listen when one is dead, why should we try anyw
ays?
Sry , I see some points . Sexual , abuse ,trama .

M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
People really often say only what they have to say. Speak vague and whichever suits best as the answer from the version. It will work 95%. The problem is that, for example, I am mentally very often off. I'm supposed to do what I should at work or at home, but it's such automatism and helplessness.

You need to be relaxed and not stressed to make decisions, at least. You also need to come up with an idea, because you can hang on one supposedly right option, which makes no sense. Often, this only option is just a recall.

In order to change the reality a little bit, you have to really break through the whole hype of genuine expert opinions. Tricks and a farce for the masses.

I really hate when public opinion suppresses minorities. They make them freaks, crazy and aggressors. We have so many all sorts of little issues that are really part of something bigger. The bigger problems of our life. Society says just hide it and smile, look away. It does not exist or is of little importance.

Many processes even I would be able to try to reverse. These are symptoms of what happens in society when it's bad. Even such a legalization of drugs wouldn't be bad. But people really should stop discriminating and take care of the weak. After I hear about us favouring women or letting the victim destroy someone, I'm fed up. It's just a matter of equal opportunities and a bit of fair trials, care and help. But what am I writing about if we're just a more developed form of monkey. I can well see how hard it is to play in this circus when you have an emotional handicap. A normal person will say two sentences and ok. I talk for 10 minutes and then someone doesn't understand. I'm talking to someone who understands. I list the pros and cons. I don't press my point of view and nothing. Then there's no effect anyway. It's better to tell somebody my point of view.

We really should stop being silent, but how to get it all done. Sometimes I think I should do something good after all, maybe still stay here. But it is so worthless and lame.
I can't even imagine how traumatic it can be, the family takes advantage of you so much. I don't believe that sexual assault from a parent is possible. I know it is, but it's so beastly.

The world was broken and the days of redemption do not clear it at all, because they will never come. The worst part is that people contribute the most to this. Our beautiful, international, global society.

For sure it will always be difficult to break through with anything. I don't know what I want. So often I am at this point. Stranger is that I enjoy the SN bottle in my cupboard more than fighting for anything. Than the biggest possible money, lottery win or the most beautiful girl. I guess I gave up my hope and my fight just like that.

If some of my words are correct, I will be really surprised. Let yourself be sad, experience what is bothering you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fadinglife
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sadly while everyone is on your side in theory, in practice things rarely work out cleanly. We believe you bro; your experiences are valid and I am sure you're hurt. It must be devastating reaching out and getting no help, but don't take that as any kind of reflection of yourself or what you deserve. You've been through a lot and done a good job getting this far.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Sadly while everyone is on your side in theory, in practice things rarely work out cleanly. We believe you bro; your experiences are valid and I am sure you're hurt. It must be devastating reaching out and getting no help, but don't take that as any kind of reflection of yourself or what you deserve. You've been through a lot and done a good job getting this far.
Lol I am a girl

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
ye I am aware of this, I refer to everyone as bro because I lack the brain power for actual language
Its fine bro. Though everything I mentioned is why I want to CTB. I wish I had SN on me......also I just found out my dad is a homophobe. I felt like we were getting along but I guess not

Anyways, is there a way to get SN in the US? I am desperate at this point too much pain nobody to understand

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17949
M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
Its fine bro. Though everything I mentioned is why I want to CTB. I wish I had SN on me......also I just found out my dad is a homophobe. I felt like we were getting along but I guess not

I wish you would at least feel understood. I don't know how you would react to such a concept. If you find someone who would just accept you and let you react. For example, I react to your posts so that I would like to hug you and let you cry or I don't know what you want. I'm a guy honestly, so it's probably a misunderstanding right now.:aw:

Have you checked the most popular places like various auction and advertising portals? Maybe some site selling chemicals?

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Anyways, is there a way to get SN in the US? I am desperate at this point too much pain nobody to understand
Amazon
Don't forget to get some Antiemetics as detailed in this guide because you are going to want to throw up, big time.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99