• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
It's been a while since I posted here but I have still been lurking as I gave things one last try and sat with my SN to see how I felt about it after some time. I had planned to use it about a month ago but ended up holding back because I know that my death being a blatant suicide would be traumatic (if not unexpected) for my wife.

Since then I have made changes to my plans and set in motion steps to prepare them. I had seen mention of a few methods to induce cardiac arrest, and realized that I would prefer to go out that way, as my weight and general lack of health would easily make dying of heart failure seem normal, and not suicidal. I think my wife would handle the grief of that kind of loss much easier than the grief of knowing I killed myself. SN would be vastly preferable to my new plan, if not for the damned cyanosis.

One method I saw mentioned was Cerberin aka the Suicide Tree or Pong seed. From what I read here it is not pleasant at all, but I have suffered both chronic pain and stomach pain for some years now, and thought I could handle it. I managed to order ten Pong seeds, though one or two were so dried out and dusty that they crumbled when I cracked the husks open. As a test I ground up and ate about a quarter of one. Let me tell you, they do not taste good at all. Almost metallic, like the smell of burning hair turned into a flavor.

Nothing happened for several hours but that night I began to have stomach trouble. No vomiting, no pain, just restless discomfort, gas, burned-hair-scented diarrhea, and a sense of tiredness with some mild flu-like weakness. The effects seemed to lessen after about a day, and the digestive trouble within two days, which is in line with what I've read about the time frame of the effects of Digoxin, which Cerberin is supposed to be like. Obviously I expect a full dosage to be more intense, but hopefully also will hit harder, faster, and lead to cardiac arrest before I have to spend too long in the bathroom.

I have decided to take the full amount (2-3 seeds) in pill form. I have ordered gel capsules to fill with the ground seeds, which should help escape the awful taste. I plan to add at least one dose of scopolamine and of Ibuprofen PM to the mix. Using Digoxin as a reference point for Cerberin to check drug interactions, the combination should cause increased drowsiness, reduce chances of vomiting/diarrhea, and most importantly increase the risk of slow and irregular heartbeat. Ideally I will fall asleep before the Cerberin hits (Ibuprofen PM usually has me out within an hour of taking it alone) and have a nice quiet cardiac arrest.

At this point the only thing I am waiting on is the delivery of the scopolamine. It should be here next week. I know there are easier and more painless methods, but if this works, it should look like natural causes. Sudden cardiac arrest kills over 200,000 Americans each year, and is different from a heart attack. Cardiac arrest usually kills within 6-8 minutes unless CPR/an electric shock is administered, and even then, the chances of death rise by about 10% for every minute before treatment is begun. I am out of shape, overweight, nearly 50, I have untreated sleep apnea, have had heart trouble before, and I smoke (weed). No one will look at my having a cardiac arrest and think a single thing of it except "that makes sense". And even if they look closer, Cerberin is apparently essentially unknown in the western world, and requires very specific tests to find. At most they will find the scopolamine and the ibuprofen—both of which are not unusual at all to find if someone has a history of headaches/migraines/indigestion.

I can handle a day or two more of misery and pain if I have to. It's worth it to make it look like nature and not me finally giving up. When the time comes I will try to track what I am feeling and how fast things happen, but honestly I expect to be unconscious for it if I can. Obviously it's not quite time yet, but I can't help but feel content, even almost excited about my plans and want to share with the only people who would understand my thinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadBirdSaysGoodbye, Moonicide, Time and 2 others
J

justwannadie

May 20, 2018
I'm considering taking pong pong seeds before I jump. The ones I have are very dry and old too. Interesting that you didn't suffer any permanent effects from a quarter of one seed and you didn't feel pain. And thank you for describing the taste. I didn't think they'd taste metallic.
You continued to feel the effects 2 days later. I wonder how fast taking 2-3 seeds would kill.
I've considered taking the pong pong seeds alone but the mortality rate is 16% (due to vomiting) and I can't risk surviving and ending up hospitalized again. So I need overkill.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadBirdSaysGoodbye
JTG1972

JTG1972

Oct 2, 2019
It's a very very nasty taste, really. I even mixed it into some spicy curry (as I had read that was the usual method in India where the seeds are from) and it did nothing to hide how potently bad the flavor was.

I'm not sure what the point of taking them before jumping would be, really? The time to the seeds taking effect has a wide range from my research. Anywhere from one to fifteen hours after eating them, and the elimination half-life (again using Digoxin as a reference point) is 36 to 48 hours, so it can sit in your system quite a while. Long enough to take another dose and compound the amount in your system if need be, but it does make knowing just when the effects will hit/peak difficult.

Reactions: justwannadie
JTG1972

JTG1972

Oct 2, 2019
The last items I needed arrived today and I have started preparing things. I am not going to take them today, it will take a little time to prepare it all. I am using a mortar and pestle to grind the pong seeds. They become more of a mash or paste than a dust at least at first and take some muscle to break down. I am lightly mixing in a little flour with the crumbled mash to help dry it enough to not ruin the gel capsules I'm putting it in. I don't know how well the toxicity will linger if I let it air dry, though air contact is what turns the unground seeds from fleshy colored to black over time.

It seems like if you take the time to gently pack the crumbled seed in, you can fit about 2/3 or so of a seed into one 000 capsule. So I'll be shooting for about five capsules I guess. I may make more though just because I can take pills very easily and five is not too many at all.

I also swapped my plan to use scopolamine for loperamide. Drug interaction effects seem similar but I hadn't realized scopolamine usually requires a prescription in the US (I guess?) and ordering it online worked, but seems sketchy. I will have both on hand though if the nausea/indigestion gets overwhelming. Hopefully I can have all the capsules made by the weekend. I will probably use them while my wife is away later this month with family to give me time to succumb without her finding me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadBirdSaysGoodbye and Time
D

DeadBirdSaysGoodbye

Sep 21, 2020
I've tried a large quantity fresh. Vomited them up copiously then kept vomiting with decreasing frequency over the next one and a half days. The rest came out as dihorrea eventually.
What remained inside slowed & messed with my heart rhythm for a day or so (no pain just felt slowing & painless fluttering).
Get the CO seeds pre-dried or dry them yourself if need be to increase concentration of cerberin etc.
Also something that counter acts the increased vagal tone definately seems nessecary although from what we can tell our man JTG1972 appeared to manage the job with out.
I'm considering taking pong pong seeds before I jump. The ones I have are very dry and old too. Interesting that you didn't suffer any permanent effects from a quarter of one seed and you didn't feel pain. And thank you for describing the taste. I didn't think they'd taste metallic.
You continued to feel the effects 2 days later. I wonder how fast taking 2-3 seeds would kill.
I've considered taking the pong pong seeds alone but the mortality rate is 16% (due to vomiting) and I can't risk surviving and ending up hospitalized again. So I need overkill.

Reactions: CSSLAVE