E

excinephile

Aug 20, 2024
Here's some nightmare fuel for you: after developing PSSD from antidepressant discontinuation last year I collapsed into severe, treatment resistant depression on top that was totally med induced. I tried to reinstate Lexapro which gave me a horrible adverse reaction and landing me in hospital. There I just got more drugs and more reactions which as of now lead to the unbelievable state of what I can only call neurodegenerative depression, meaning that my brain and nervous system goes through neurotoxicity which leaves me helplessly sinking into an ever deepening pit of total anhedonia and disabling, 10/10 terrible depression that gets worse by the days. I literally feel receptors dying in my skull as I have splitting headaches and pressure. And as if this wasn't enough I'm stuck on 3 meds I can't reduce because my brain just keeps self destructing more and more. I honestly never encountered a condition like this anywhere on or offline. This seems like a special unbearable torture targeted at me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, lovelesslifeless, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so torturous, it's truly so horrible to me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel existence. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: excinephile and GoatHerder
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Pssd is quite common, although it is not often mentioned at the start of treatment. If it isn't for you, you could consider stopping those drug treatments and search some healthier, natural alternatives. I have been pushed with drug treatments too, but haven't been taking any since about a year ago.

E

excinephile

Aug 20, 2024
Pssd is quite common, although it is not often mentioned at the start of treatment. If it isn't for you, you could consider stopping those drug treatments and search some healthier, natural alternatives. I have been pushed with drug treatments too, but haven't been taking any since about a year ago.
I can't stop them and my brain is screwed, nothing helps.
Living in complete and utter hopelessness for almost a year now and it gets worse and worse and worse.