• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
1. hanging
why did i choose this method: it's easily accessible, you pass out within seconds, and as long as your rope is tied and your support is secure it is effective.

2. herbal poisoning
This is my backup. The reason I chose this method as a backup is because i am an herbalist and have knowledge about herbal remedies and know a lot about poisons in that pursuit. i will probably take an herbal poison (not sure which one) before i hang myself as a fail safe.

• Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Yoyojoejoe
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
What herbal method? What would it intake?

Reactions: Musketeer
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm also very curious about what herbal remedies you're talking about. As far as I know, all poisonous plants that are available to the general population entail a slow, painful, and agonizing death.

Reactions: Yoyojoejoe
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
I read somewhere about yews being poisonous, but not too sure how to obtain and so on in the UK (worth a shot)

A

alicediaseis

Mar 22, 2020
I've thought since my first suicide attempt that two ways of dying must be better than one. It just naturally raises the probability that you effectively die. As for my self I thought that I could get F our heroine and OD while I die from CO poisoning. Sounds safer. So yeah, second method mathematically increases your chances.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
Is there any other ways of doing it though? As in getting easier items to help?
I've thought since my first suicide attempt that two ways of dying must be better than one. It just naturally raises the probability that you effectively die. As for my self I thought that I could get F our heroine and OD while I die from CO poisoning. Sounds safer. So yeah, second method mathematically increases your chances.

A

alicediaseis

Mar 22, 2020
Is there any other ways of doing it though? As in getting easier items to help?
Well I don't think there is any substance that is really simple to find. In France at least, you can't be prescribed anything lethal easily. And the rest is illegal. Some people know how to get SC on the web wich I don't know the name for but seems one of the easiest to get lethal substance. I 'll let them tell us what it is since I'm new too.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
I know the name and the website, just not too sure if it's actually legit, that's the main worry. Literally at the end of my rope, just want it to go to be honest pain or no pain. From the UK and limited to what I can get.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
1. hanging
why did i choose this method: it's easily accessible, you pass out within seconds, and as long as your rope is tied and your support is secure it is effective.
Don't you need it tied in a particular way to make sure you constrict the carotid artery?

M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
What herbal method? What would it intake?
i have chosen castor beans, the reason why is i will take them before i hang myself, if i fail and am discovered by the time i have syptoms at the hospital it will be too late for them to do anything about it. it's my fail safe

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra