• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
So I have thought about CTBing by getting decapitated by a train. I'll wait near a train track and when the first train I see comes close enough, I will lay my head on the rails and let the wheels finish me off. I am not afraid or worried about it.

There's a train track just a few minutes away from me, but I've considered hopping one for a few hours and stopping off at another point, and then ending my life there with the wheels of the next train. I'd like to CTB at a different area than where I am now, it doesn't matter where I end up.

I plan to do this nine or ten days from now, during a weekend.

If you feel that there is anything else I should take into consideration, please let me know. I will spend the next week and a half finalizing everything, so any advice is appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse, syrniki, Kikoo and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it's a hard way to go, but if that is the method you have available to you, and it's acceptable to you, that's all that really matters. I think it should work. If i were going to use this method, I think I'd do it at night, though. Maybe jump out of a bush or some other shrubbery, or out of some other hidden area at the last couple seconds - just enough time to get your neck on the tracks. You may traumatize the engineer, but that may not matter to you at this point in your life.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Kikoo, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Upvote 0
TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
Getting decapitated by a train I would say is pretty reliable, due to the fact your getting your neck crushed by over 4 tons of weight. Also some things you should take into consideration are:

1. To not be near a station/people, it would be pretty bad if someone saw you and tried to "save" you, so I would say try and do it in a more remote location along the tracks, and like locknload said, you should do in a place where you can conceal yourself, so that you have better chance to ctb.

2. Choose a good time, I would say that dusk or dawn would be the best time since that would be when the train lights would be off along with the shear of the sun, and it still would be relatively dark so that the engineer would have a hard time seeing you.

3. Consider ways so prevent SI from kicking in, in my opinion if my brain saw a 10 ton mass coming at me it would tell my body to gtfo, so maybe drug yourself, or knock yourself out so you aren't even conscious when you ctb.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Praestat_Mori, 90starve and 1 other person
Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Getting decapitated by a train I would say is pretty reliable, due to the fact your getting your neck crushed by over 4 tons of weight. Also some things you should take into consideration are:

1. To not be near a station/people, it would be pretty bad if someone saw you and tried to "save" you, so I would say try and do it in a more remote location along the tracks, and like locknload said, you should do in a place where you can conceal yourself, so that you have better chance to ctb.

2. Choose a good time, I would say that dusk or dawn would be the best time since that would be when the train lights would be off along with the shear of the sun, and it still would be relatively dark so that the engineer would have a hard time seeing you.

3. Consider ways so prevent SI from kicking in, in my opinion if my brain saw a 10 ton mass coming at me it would tell my body to gtfo, so maybe drug yourself, or knock yourself out so you aren't even conscious when you ctb.
Yes, I will be doing this at night, at a remote location. SI isn't really a concern with me at this point, in that regard I'm all ready.

My question is whether to hop a train for a few hours and do it at another area, or do it just a few minutes away from where I am now. Doesn't matter either way, but I am leaning towards hopping a train for this.

Reactions: TheHuman, Praestat_Mori and 90starve
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Decapitation by train sounds so cruel to me but if you are comfortable with it it's fine. I'm pretty sure it's a 100% safe and quick method as long as SI is not kicking in the last seconds. You should consider wearing dark clothes imo. I wish you strength and I hope you find the peace you are searching for. I wish you all the best!

Hopefully the train driver will not be traumatized too much because he's innocent.

Reactions: angel31 and 12_Years_Late
Upvote 0
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I think the only problem regarding the success of this method, is that SI would be crazy. But as soon as you are laying on the tracks you are pretty much dead.
I would take into consideration though who finds your body, because it is a really violent method, that could cause trauma if anyone sees your body. So I would go to tracks where there arent many trains passing, if possible only one per hour or less, to minimize the number of trains passing by your body and therefore people seeing it. Then I would schedule a message that you send to police or something like that. To professionals who can deal with such situations better, and tell them where you are.

Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Decapitation by train sounds so cruel to me but if you are comfortable with it it's fine. I'm pretty sure it's a 100% safe and quick method as long as SI is not kicking in the last seconds. You should consider wearing dark clothes imo. I wish you strength and I hope you find the peace you are searching for. I wish you all the best!

Hopefully the train driver will not be traumatized too much because he's innocent.
Comfortable? This will likely be the most blissful experience of my entire life.
I think the only problem regarding the success of this method, is that SI would be crazy. But as soon as you are laying on the tracks you are pretty much dead.
I would take into consideration though who finds your body, because it is a really violent method, that could cause trauma if anyone sees your body. So I would go to tracks where there arent many trains passing, if possible only one per hour or less, to minimize the number of trains passing by your body and therefore people seeing it. Then I would schedule a message that you send to police or something like that. To professionals who can deal with such situations better, and tell them where you are.
I have no issue with the SI, I will be completely prepared & relaxed for that. Don't know about "scheduling a message", though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I have no issue with the SI, I will be completely prepared & relaxed for that. Don't know about "scheduling a message", though.
I just think the biggest issue with the train method is the fact that it is so violent in a public space. Thats why I would try to minimize or completely eliminate harm done…

Upvote 0
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
I mean it's only my personal opinion, but have you thought about the people that may be affected by a train suicide? Especially the train driver and the passengers? I also don't know if I could do that. Of course, it will be a fast, mostly painless death, but still it seems so brutal

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Upvote 0
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
Be aware of cowcatchers.

Reactions: counting-out-time and 12_Years_Late
Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
I mean it's only my personal opinion, but have you thought about the people that may be affected by a train suicide? Especially the train driver and the passengers? I also don't know if I could do that. Of course, it will be a fast, mostly painless death, but still it seems so brutal
I'm completely willing to do it no matter who is affected.

Reactions: mlcs and Kikoo
Upvote 0
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Ok
Good luck then

Reactions: 12_Years_Late
Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
A few things to mention:

I have decided on going to the train tracks a few minutes from where I live, will hop onto the first train I see, ride it for several hours, and then get off at another area. Then I will do my method.

The date range of my plan will be from Friday, 6/30 to Monday, 7/3. This will give me around four days to hop a train, get off at a different area, and then do my method. I want to maximize the chances of doing it in this time frame so any help will be appreciated.

• Yay!
Reactions: TheHuman
Upvote 0
TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
A few things to mention:

I have decided on going to the train tracks a few minutes from where I live, will hop onto the first train I see, ride it for several hours, and then get off at another area. Then I will do my method.

The date range of my plan will be from Friday, 6/30 to Monday, 7/3. This will give me around four days to hop a train, get off at a different area, and then do my method. I want to maximize the chances of doing it in this time frame so any help will be appreciated.
Sounds like a good plan, I just wish you the best of luck, and for you to find peace from this world.

Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Sounds like a good plan, I just wish you the best of luck, and for you to find peace from this world.
Thank you. I am really looking forward to it.

• Yay!
Reactions: TheHuman
Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
whats the speed of the train in your area?
50-70 mph is the average. I am considering hopping a train first though, getting off in another area, and doing it there.

Reactions: Kikoo
Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
REVISION TO PLAN:

There will be no "train hopping"; I am going to be doing it in my area. I will lay flat down on a railway track with my neck on a rail. Should I do it face down or face up?

Upvote 0
helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
REVISION TO PLAN:

There will be no "train hopping"; I am going to be doing it in my area. I will lay flat down on a railway track with my neck on a rail. Should I do it face down or face up?
I had the same method in mind. I would do it face up, facing down would make things harder in my opinion. Hope you find peace soon. And also, check for the cowcatchers thing as someone else mentioned before

Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
I had the same method in mind. I would do it face up, facing down would make things harder in my opinion. Hope you find peace soon. And also, check for the cowcatchers thing as someone else mentioned before
Yes, I think doing it face up would be better. I can hardly wait for this. Thankful for your suggestion.

Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Just went to the area a few moments ago and I witnessed a train passing by. There were about 50 fuel tank cars being pulled and it went by for at least a minute. Probably 1-2 minutes of warning beforehand.

Upvote 0
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
This method is no longer my current plan, for now. If I ever use it, it will only be as a last resort.

Reactions: FinalCountdown
Upvote 0
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I'm very relieved to hear you are not going through with it.

Upvote 0