• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I mean I prob will have SI kick in, my method is partial, but Idk why I still feel like ill be able to overcome it 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and ctbcat
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Same!! I have never had an attempt so there's no way to tell how I'm going to feel, but somehow I'm sure it's going to be successful, with no SI at all.

Reactions: obei
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i'm jst gonna try and get really high and hope that makes the little driver guy in my brain useless in the right way rather than the wrong way

silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
I've never had an attempt but I'd like to think that when I've made the monumental decision to CTB, nothing will stop me. It tends to be how my brain works. Having said that, I don't believe that I won't feel scared or sad at the time.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
Same here, although ive had SI kick in before im still convinced that next time will be different

Reactions: sleepingintherain
deadwalkid

deadwalkid

Feb 16, 2024
I'm 100% sure my SI will be swinging all its might to fight me when I ctb 😀
My toxic trait is thinking I'm the one who decide :))

Reactions: mydogatemyshampoo and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel like this too. It's like- surely I'll be able to out-think it... I expect I'm just deluding myself.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Mine is wishing I could die painfully if SI wasn't an issue e.g. self immolation out of curiosity to see how it feels like.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The SI manifests itself in slow methods or that require preparation, such as partial. I'll keep that in mind next time I decide CTB.