D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
So I've been hoping I'd get till the winter, maybe just after Xmas but that's not to be.
I've had a letter that means my time has run out and I've got to go.
My preference was inert gas but now I've got to get it sorted ASAP. would this tank be good enough?

I don't know if I've got the bottle for hanging, but I have the tow rope from my car, its flexible and holds over a ton, will this do the job?
I can't get pills or SN, and having read some SN threads where it's been quite horrific I'm probably too much of a coward for it.

My other option is CO, I was hoping to get hold of a small caravan, it would be noticed if I took my tent out somewhere but I haven't got the time to do this now I don't think. Will it work in my car? It's all I've got I can seal.

I wish someone would just run me over or break my skull or stab me through an artery or I had a brain haemorrhage in my sleep.

I'm numb, I don't even have any tears left anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812_115447_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_115447_Firefox.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Kalista, kyhoti and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
My understanding is that a flexible rope isn't really ideal.

Reactions: Zhendou
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to be free from all the suffering as well, I'm sorry you suffer in this cruel existence, I wish you all the best and I hope you find what you search for.

Reactions: Zhendou
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
My time is also over, or not enough to recover what I lost. Good luck!

Reactions: Nikitatos
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
I think it's important that whatever decision you make is made with a cool head. Impulsive suicide is different to calculated assessment of options and exercise of informed free will. You know your situation better than I do, but I'd advise trying to talk things over with someone first.

Reactions: Nikitatos and kyhoti
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I have had the rug pulled from under me before. It sucks. I don't have the knowledge to help with you method question. May you find peace on your journey.