mymelodys

mymelodys

melody
Aug 18, 2020
I can feel the clock slowly ticking. I've got a plan—I'm going to overdose and hop off a parking structure that's killed countless of students in my city who felt hopeless in life. Things have somehow gone from bad to worse, as if I already wasn't suffering from day one. Going to spend my possible last few days documenting my thoughts here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Joey, inactive and 14 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry it has come to this. I'm also on the way out. You don't think the overdose itself will suffice?

mymelodys

mymelodys

melody
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry it has come to this. I'm also on the way out. You don't think the overdose itself will suffice?

Heard of many overdose fails. I want this to succeed

Reactions: _Minsk and AmDead
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Heard of many overdose fails. I want this to succeed

Thinking this through as best I can...

ODs generally fail. If the jump also fails, it's just more to recover from, but not necessarily impossible.

If the jump is guaranteed, I would think that an OD would make it more difficult to achieve the jump if you have physical effects from the OD prior to jumping. It could slow you down or incapacitate you. If you get interrupted, you're still going to go through the suffering of the OD and the treatment.

It just seems to me that an OD unnecessarily complicates things and could be more of an impediment rather than help for achieving your goal.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that it has come to this..if you really wish to ctb I do hope it works out for you. Sending love