Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Better late than never at this point. It will be within this month. I'm anxious and scared but I just can't live on this hellish plane anymore. I believe in reincarnation. I believe after death I'll be placed in a holding pattern until it's my time to come back. I'm very tired now. I want this over. At any point I can literally and figuratively pull the trigger. I need a few things done first than I'll go to a cheap hotel and start my process. Bubble bath music a drink. Than pull the trigger.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, Meditation guide, x~Sophia~x and 9 others
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I hear your pain and suffering. I'm sorry this world has brought you much pain. I hope you find your peace and have the chance to live without such pain in your next life. May your holding place bring you much needed restoration

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Throwmyselfaway
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Hopefully, you will not reborn and suffering all of these things again and again. Life is complicated and like a dream. I don't quite remember everything in the past of my life, just some of important events.

• Hugs
Reactions: Throwmyselfaway
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
May everything go smoothly for you and may you find peace and comfort.:heart:

• Hugs
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Best wishes to you. I assume your reasoning is unbearable pain. I can imagine how that feels.

Do you believe that you might live a better life upon reincarnating?

• Hugs
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I hear your pain and suffering. I'm sorry this world has brought you much pain. I hope you find your peace and have the chance to live without such pain in your next life. May your holding place bring you much needed restoration
Thank you. Even the holding place will be better.
Hopefully, you will not reborn and suffering all of these things again and again. Life is complicated and like a dream. I don't quite remember everything in the past of my life, just some of important events.
Thank you. I remember most of my pst lives. Only the end was bad. I don't think I'll be reborn into anything worse.
May everything go smoothly for you and may you find peace and comfort.:heart:
Thank you
Best wishes to you. I assume your reasoning is unbearable pain. I can imagine how that feels.
Thank you. Mental issues, health and my ptsd memories of my childhood and being a failure.

Do you believe that you might live a better life upon reincarnating?
Not necessarily. I don't believe how Live now will effect the next life.

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done and Meditation guide
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope a peaceful transition for u. What's ur method

• Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your pain and I wish you have a peaceful time in the interim as well as your last moments. :hug:

• Hugs
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I hope a peaceful transition for u. What's ur method
Thank you. Gun. 9mm with hollow points. I've studied the diagrams solidly. I'm a great shot. I'm very confident.
I'm sorry to hear about your pain and I wish you have a peaceful time in the interim as well as your last moments. :hug:
Thank you

Reactions: aminend
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
. I remember most of my pst lives. Only the end was bad. I don't think I'll be reborn into anything worse.
I remember parts of one. I believe like you do. I like your plan. I wish I knew you earlier. You sound very nice. Lucky to have a gun! I wish you peace on the other side. I'm sure it will be better than here.

• Hugs
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I remember parts of one. I believe like you do. I like your plan. I wish I knew you earlier. You sound very nice. Lucky to have a gun! I wish you peace on the other side. I'm sure it will be better than here.
Maybe shall meet in the next life! Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide