Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I have decided on my plan and almost perfected my method to end my life.
It's slowly making more and more sense, I am in a rational mind when typing this and I fully understand that this is how my story ends.

I will make a post before I attempt to say goodbye, even though I don't have friends but maybe someone might read it.

For those curious, my method is exanguination.

Take care

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, shush, Empty gas can and 17 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this is what you want, then I hope you find peace. Nobody deserves to suffer in this life. I see suicide as making sense for myself too - someday I wont be here anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Empty gas can, RedHarlequin, Black Sky and 1 other person
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
What exactly is this method?

Not having friends is really hard.
At least here you have a lot of people with similar problems.

I hope you find a way out or give yourself enough time before you take that last step.

• Love
Reactions: Black Sky and Dead Meat
SofieSofie

SofieSofie

Mar 12, 2021
Wishing you strength and peace in these difficult times.

• Love
Reactions: Death_the_kid, Bullit and Dead Meat
H

heraclitus23

May 26, 2021
I hope that you have chosen a painless, peaceful method. no-one deserves to suffer.

We are all your firends here @Josef2000 and saddened by your passing.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and whywere
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Your method is quite painful but you know what the best to do is.

I'm sorry life has been so unfair to you.

Whatever you do, wish you lots of love and peace!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and whywere
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Your method sounds really painful. I'm sorry that you've chosen this path. I hope that you rest in peace and get the peace that you deserve. Rest in Peace.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well, YOU do have more than friends, you have a global family here that is much much more than just friends. I care deeply for and about YOU. YOU are a very kind, thoughtful and loving soul, no matter what you decide is the path for you in this life. One of the reasons I joined SS, was/is the aspect of helping people. I, like everyone, has been through the mill so to speak, and with that said I love everyone here and that includes YOU @Josef2000 , as we are 1 huge family here and when one hurts so do I. Hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, and whatever you choose to do, may love, peace and kindness fill you with the light of joy in this world and beyond. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Beachedwhale, WornOutLife, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Thank you all so much it genuinely means a lot to me <3

Yes my method will be painful but the end goal is killing myself so it's worth it. I've given up on peaceful methods and such.

Ill write another post just before I attempt the method <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Dead Meat and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Wishing you peace on the other side, I hope to join you soon

A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
it seems to me that I have already started having problems with the perception of reality since I'm pretty sure I've seen this thread and comments before

ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I have decided on my plan and almost perfected my method to end my life.
It's slowly making more and more sense, I am in a rational mind when typing this and I fully understand that this is how my story ends.

I will make a post before I attempt to say goodbye, even though I don't have friends but maybe someone might read it.

For those curious, my method is exanguination.

Take care
I'm curious about the setup you have for this method. I don't think I've seen a megathread or a how to .. if you find the time to do so I mean.

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I'm curious about the setup you have for this method. I don't think I've seen a megathread or a how to .. if you find the time to do so I mean.
To be honest I'm going for bloodloss. So taking aspirin, alcohol and then cutting away at my body with a No.10 scalpel.

I'm aiming for the radial artery in my wrists. The external jugular in my neck and maybe the carotid artery if I can as well as the femoral artery in my inner thigh to induce a state of hypovolemia and let the bleeding commence.

The body has roughly 10.5 pints (5l) which I aim to lose atleast 40% of that so just over 2000mls to induce my body into stage 4 hypovolemic shock.

I'm a regular deep cutter so the pain isn't a surprise to me and once I've cut the necessary spots I'll see if I can keep them going and try avoid clots with the aspirin and removing blood from the sites.

I've got a good window to do it too with family members leaving for a while. I live next to a lot of fields and mountains to hide in.

Will do more research though as this isn't enough

Reactions: ixkitty
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
My God,that sounds terrible. I only hope you know what you're doing and do not wind up worse! Remember, there's always tomorrow.

Reactions: Josef2000
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yes, that sounds really terrible. I hope you will find a better way or think about it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Josef2000 and RedHarlequin
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
To be honest I'm going for bloodloss. So taking aspirin, alcohol and then cutting away at my body with a No.10 scalpel.

I'm aiming for the radial artery in my wrists. The external jugular in my neck and maybe the carotid artery if I can as well as the femoral artery in my inner thigh to induce a state of hypovolemia and let the bleeding commence.

The body has roughly 10.5 pints (5l) which I aim to lose atleast 40% of that so just over 2000mls to induce my body into stage 4 hypovolemic shock.

I'm a regular deep cutter so the pain isn't a surprise to me and once I've cut the necessary spots I'll see if I can keep them going and try avoid clots with the aspirin and removing blood from the sites.

I've got a good window to do it too with family members leaving for a while. I live next to a lot of fields and mountains to hide in.

Will do more research though as this isn't enough
Okay, thank you for what you've provided and the information you will provide later. ♡

Reactions: Josef2000
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
In the end dying is still dying. Death is still death.

Im curious though. If using high dose of opioid, will it reduce the pain?

although im more concerrn about the hypovolemia symptoms then the wound to be honest.(tachycardia, etc)using betablockermight block it though....

i cut too but not so deep

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
In the end dying is still dying. Death is still death.

Im curious though. If using high dose of opioid, will it reduce the pain?

although im more concerrn about the hypovolemia symptoms then the wound to be honest.(tachycardia, etc)using betablockermight block it though....

i cut too but not so deep
I'm sure a good opioid would help but I haven't got access to that in my situation. I don't think I'll mind the symptoms of bleeding to death, atleast I know it's working

Reactions: Efilismislife