• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So lately when I try to sleep or nap I just have these thoughts, not voices, but its like I dont think them, its more like theyre talking to me. They mainly dont follow any real pattern, yesterday it said "oh sandwich?" ???
Does anyone have any idea on what this is or has similar experience? Please, this is so annoying…

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
juneberry1234

juneberry1234

Dec 10, 2023
I think its called schizophrenia.

Reactions: Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
While it is not easy to treat, there arw medications that can lessen the burden.
Try to avoid anything that will just turn you into a zombie.
If you seek help, ask about side effects and dosages. Be informed and proactive. Be your advocate.
Know this is a continually changing illness. If you try, you can make your life better.

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
Only before going to sleep? Those are called hypnagogic hallucinations. Coming from someone who has psychotic episodes, they are not harmful, just annoying. They might indicate that you're going through a stressful period or simply don't get enough sleep or/and vitamins.

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises and an_alias
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
i do not think it is schizophrenia, i guess everybody can receive that kind of thought wich seem external to you, especially if you are in a altered state of consciousness, close to get asleep. It happens to me sometimes, the better response is to accept it and to not be afraid of it.

Reactions: an_alias
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Theyre not your own. Check out jerry marzinsky's work.