eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Focused on healing 💭
Apr 14, 2024
Recently, when I finally got diagnosed, I felt pretty horrible. I know all the things people say about people with bpd and how hard it really is for others to understand. I told my therapist about my worries since I've been really depressed and a bit suicidal again, and I don't know if she said this to cheer me up, but she told me bpd is curable. I think that she means that there a certain bpd traits you can have, but with therapy and the right help you can lessen these traits and not be eligible for the full bpd diagnosis anymore. This honestly did gave me new hope. I have always felt great empathy for others and I see how much this disorder hurts my family and I would love to be a better sister and daughter, also a better friend and maybe for the future, also a better partner. Even though I know I'm going to fall back again and sometimes think that's it's never going to work out and that I should rather die, even then when I feel suicidal I still have this burst of energy to heal and become better. I didn't have this before and I'm wondering where I got it from. Maybe because I genuinely want to heal. Maybe because I genuinely want to try! So that's what I'm going to do. I still feel really depressed and tired at this moment but I will start with looking into more hobbies, spiritual knowledge, self love, volunteer work and therapy. I will try to heal the trauma my abuser brought upon me. I wish myself luck <3

Ps. I'll try to update sometime to notify others of my plans/achieves :) I want to let others know that you can also live an okay life while living with bpd and autism

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori