Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
And omg, dying in the woods alone will definitely be nice, a dream come fucking true. I've always loved nature ever since I was a little kid. What an amazing end for a nature lover. I likely won't be found for a long time too with the spots I've picked out.

Nice to finally have some closure now that I know for sure I have a method that will work and that I'll stick with. I'll be ready to rest soon.

Just gonna wait a little longer because I have some more series I would like to enjoy and more content I wanna see release. So I'm gonna be a neet for a little longer.

I also found out through research that I can still constrict my carotid artery while fully suspended and still pass out in seconds. This is great to hear because the struggling was a concern of mine.

However if I can't compress it, I am willing to take the painful way out. Hanging is the second most commonly used ctb method for a reason.

This is just how I'm meant to go I feel like, I'm too cowardly to jump and I don't have any access to firearms so this is the best bet.

• Hugs
Reactions: LunaRose, kunikuzushi, user56765567 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief having a method planned that you feel confident in, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
And omg, dying in the woods alone will definitely be nice, a dream come fucking true. I've always loved nature ever since I was a little kid. What an amazing end for a nature lover. I likely won't be found for a long time too with the spots I've picked out.

Nice to finally have some closure now that I know for sure I have a method that will work and that I'll stick with. I'll be ready to rest soon.

Just gonna wait a little longer because I have some more series I would like to enjoy and more content I wanna see release. So I'm gonna be a neet for a little longer.

I also found out through research that I can still constrict my carotid artery while fully suspended and still pass out in seconds. This is great to hear because the struggling was a concern of mine.

However if I can't compress it, I am willing to take the painful way out. Hanging is the second most commonly used ctb method for a reason.

This is just how I'm meant to go I feel like, I'm too cowardly to jump and I don't have any access to firearms so this is the best bet.
Can you tell me how you found your artery. Please give me some pointers. I am short with a wide neck. I can't feel anything when I push in.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The woods is the ideal place for me as well. Accept my method of choice would be a charcoal tent. I wish there was a suicide forest somewhere. It would be my dream to gather with you all there and CTB together.

Reactions: LunaRose
LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
The woods is the ideal place for me as well. Accept my method of choice would be a charcoal tent. I wish there was a suicide forest somewhere. It would be my dream to gather with you all there and CTB together.
I wish there was one near my city too. I know I might go camping with a friend soon and there is a lake and alot of trees. So I several things planned out if I decide to wait

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner