K

kaitekat23

Dec 16, 2023
so because my brother continues to mysteriously find my letters, i have mine written in my phone now.
this is what it says:

dear whoever may be reading this,

hi, I don't know how else to begin this. i was doing okay for a while. i mean it. i was doing okay despite the constant urges and guilt but otherwise, I was doing okay.
the more i struggled, the more it became clear. this world is too harsh. this world is cold. i am just not strong enough to carry out this life, and for that i am so sorry. i am sorry having to put this selfish choice of mine on to you. the guilt and the pain you may feel. i may never know wheather my death affected you or not. i am unsure of what may be on the other side, or whether heaven or hell is real. i don't know where i am going. but i know it'll be more warm than the cold world i escaped. the constant torment of bullying and abuse that paraded my life. i am sure i no longer know pain.
i hope that your heart heals. that you find comfort in knowing i'm no longer suffering.
this letter will find you soon, and likely more.
i plan on CTB sometime in the next few weeks. still here ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, pole, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Tell them that you will always be looking over them. Many survivors who are left behind turn to religion for strength, even if you think it's all bullsh*t or if you're just agnostic or whatever, leave them that at least. It will be a long future for them without you. Best of luck, friend.